CryptoCompare is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to bring our visuals across socials, events, branding and research to life! As CryptoCompare’s first in-house design role, this position requires a hands-on, experienced creative who is excited by the prospect of taking responsibility for the design strategy at CryptoCompare.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing and producing visual assets across a broad spectrum of teams. From traditional social media graphics that accompany all types of marketing content to helping our research team present their reports and articles in a visually appealing way.
We’re not just a leading digital asset data provider, we also host a wide range of virtual and physical events that attract a wide range of professionals across crypto and traditional finance. You’ll be working closely with our events team to create assets for webinars and summits alike!
We believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain are redefining finance for the better. We've made it our mission to empower our community by connecting them with accurate data, actionable insights and like-minded enthusiasts. If you’d like to join us on our journey, then please don’t hesitate to apply!
- At least 4 years of experience working across established graphic studios, agencies, or within an in-house design and/or branding role.
- An amazing portfolio of work.
- You’re a strong communicator who is fluent in verbal and written English.
- An expert across the Adobe Suite, especially in both Photoshop and Illustrator.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with UI/UX design.
- Branding experience.
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and/or financial markets.
Technologies you'll be working with
- Adobe Suite