Senior UX/Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to help CryptoCompare offer an industry leading UX and consistent branding and design across the business. As our first in-house designer, this role requires a very hands-on and well-versed creative who is excited by the opportunity to shape the design strategy and execution at CryptoCompare.
We believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain is redefining finance for the better and it is our mission to empower our community to capitalise on crypto by connecting them with accurate data, actionable insights and like minded enthusiasts.
- Oversee the company’s design and branding strategy and execution to create consistency and drive improvements.
- Play a critical role in redesigning our website, collaborating closely with the product manager and engineers on your team to iteratively improve user experience
- Create storyboards, wireframes, low-fi sketches, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs to meet needs of different stages of the product life cycles.
- Inform product decisions with qualitative user insights and quantitative user data
- Develop and maintain design systems to maintain a consistent UI design and empower the engineering team to deliver faster
- Create compelling graphic design assets as needed for company marketing, events, and social media.
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback
- Advocate product design processes, principles, and tools to colleagues.
- 4+ years experience as a product designer, ideally in a tech startup
- Experience in graphic design, comfortable creating marketing assets as needed
- Portfolio of work that showcases your UX and visual design skills
- Deep understanding of information architecture, interaction design and visual design
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools
- Effective and efficient written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent at articulating design decisions, learnings, and solutions to stakeholders
- Experience working with cross functional team throughout implementation to ensure a highest-quality release
- Passion for cryptocurrency and experience in this industry
- Experience working on social products