This is a sponsored story. Its content does not constitute financial advice. Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice.
Ariva Digital has recently created a new metaverse project called Ariva Wonderland. Simply put, this initiative wants to change the entire tourism landscape for the better thanks to the clever usage of blockchain technology, crypto, VR and the metaverse itself.
Essentially, Ariva strives to utilize the groundbreaking capabilities of blockchain technology and combine it with the seemingly limitless potential of the metaverse, which has since garnered a lot of mainstream attention both in the previous year as well as in the past few weeks. The result is the Ariva Wonderland, which is a metaverse project being worked on by Ariva Digital.
The Ariva Wonderland project will therefore push the limits regarding what is possible thanks to the utilization of these new technologies within the crypto and DeFi space. Through it, users shall be able to virtually travel to any destination they wish all from the comfort of their own homes. This kind of new digital frontier was also inevitable as the global COVID-19 pandemic shook our world to its core and forced our society to think of new, innovative, and contactless ways to carry on, and it was this realization that drove Ariva to pursue Ariva Wonderland. Other notable aspects of Ariva also include Ariva.Finance, Ariva.World, and Ariva.Club.
Apart from the metaverse, another hot topic as of late has been NFTs. As such, Ariva has also delved into this sector and has created ‘Arivaman’, which is an NFT series starring a main character of the same name. Arivaman shall be going on an adventure around the world through various countries like India, Pakistan, Korea, Japan, Germany, Portugal, Russia and more. There are also 9 different space-themes such as ‘Sun’, ‘Moon’, ‘Mars’ and ‘Earth’, in addition to ‘Back To The Wonderland’ with a couple of more designs as well. The Ariva NFT series is now launched. Visit Binance NFT for more information.
The idea behind Arivaman was to offer a new NFT series which could reflect the best parts of our society, such as music and travelling. The character itself is genderless so as to promote diversity and inclusivity. The journey that Arivaman shall hence embark upon is highly unique and worth checking out. Be sure to follow Ariva’s latest efforts and be informed of regular updates through the website, Twitter, Telegram and Facebook.
- SuperFarm Rolls Out NFT Farming Feature to Complement Ecosystem
- Ariva Receives a Significant Boost With the Listing of ARV on Gate.io
- TaleCraft: A Medieval-Themed Gaming Metaverse
- VulcanVerse: A New NFT Farming & Gaming Platform Has Been Launched
- DecimalChain Believes NFTs Could Be the Response the Market Needs
- Meet Pepo: The first crypto-powered app approved by Apple
- How to Make Your Bitcoins Work for You on This Platform
- Binance Leads YTD Crypto Exchange Volumes as Competition Heats Up
- Total Value Locked in DeFi Protocols Plunged 65.7% in Q2
- Crypto Adoption on the Rise: Countries Pioneering Digital Asset Usage
- Meeting FirstByte Media: Comments from Cosmin Mesenschi, CEO & Founder of FirstByte Media
- Meet ZENIQ: The Decentralized Blockchain-Powered Ecosystem
- GAUGECASH Integrates Chainlink Keepers to Decentralize Automation of Novel Liquidity Pool, GAUGEFIELD
- Ariva Digital’s ‘Arivaman’ Gets Set To Embark On Epic Adventure
- WAGMI Games Partners With Cubix To Launch PvP Tower Defense Play-to-Earn Game
- How 5 Popular Smart Contract Platforms Compare to Nexus
- Is the “Decentralization” in the Blockchain Ecosystem Really Decentralized?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.