One of the biggest problems with Bitcoin is the confirmation time for transactions. Not only are blocks 10 minutes apart, the network is often running at over capacity, which means that you either have to pay more in transaction fees or wait longer for the transaction to be included in a block. However, there is a free service provided by ViaBTC that accelerates your transactions.
ViaBTC offers a maximum of 100 transactions per hour for transactions that are currently delayed, which is still enough for those that are seeking faster transaction times. Users can submit any transaction that includes a minimum 0.0001BTC/KB and ViaBTC will prioritize this transaction to include in the next block whenever possible.
How can you take advantage of this service? Assuming you have already made your transaction:
Step 1: Check your transaction ID on a Blockchain explorer or on your wallet. If you don't know how to, paste the address where you sent from or where you sent the transaction to on Blockchain.info and press Enter
Step 2: Once you've identified your transaction (probably, the most recent), copy the txid on the top
Step 3: Click here to go to the ViaBTC Transaction Accelerator
Step 4: Close the initial dialog window (feel free to read it before you do, of course)
Step 5: Paste the transaction ID on the first field
Step 6: Solve the captcha and click "Submit"
That's it! If the acceleration is successful, you'll see the following warning:
Now you can rest easy knowing that if your transaction doesn't get picked up by a miner, ViaBTC will eventually process it (according to the people using the service at the time).
- What Is the Bitcoin Halving and What Will It Do to the Bitcoin Price?
- Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) & Generals’ Problem Explained
- What is Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS)?
- Proof of Work (PoW) vs. Proof of Stake
- How to Buy and Store Grin
- Everything You Need to Know About Bittorrent Token (BTT)
- Maximize Your BTC Profit During a Bull Market: Bexplus Investment Tips
- Everything You Need to Know About Grin and Mimblewimble
- Permaweb: Creating An Uncensorable World Wide Web
- BitTaxer: Simplifying Cryptocurrency Tax Filing for the 2018 Tax Season