One of the biggest problems with Bitcoin is the confirmation time for transactions. Not only are blocks 10 minutes apart, the network is often running at over capacity, which means that you either have to pay more in transaction fees or wait longer for the transaction to be included in a block. However, there is a free service provided by ViaBTC that accelerates your transactions.
ViaBTC offers a maximum of 100 transactions per hour for transactions that are currently delayed, which is still enough for those that are seeking faster transaction times. Users can submit any transaction that includes a minimum 0.0001BTC/KB and ViaBTC will prioritize this transaction to include in the next block whenever possible.
How can you take advantage of this service? Assuming you have already made your transaction:
Step 1: Check your transaction ID on a Blockchain explorer or on your wallet. If you don't know how to, paste the address where you sent from or where you sent the transaction to on Blockchain.info and press Enter
Step 2: Once you've identified your transaction (probably, the most recent), copy the txid on the top
Step 3: Click here to go to the ViaBTC Transaction Accelerator
Step 4: Close the initial dialog window (feel free to read it before you do, of course)
Step 5: Paste the transaction ID on the first field
Step 6: Solve the captcha and click "Submit"
That's it! If the acceleration is successful, you'll see the following warning:
Now you can rest easy knowing that if your transaction doesn't get picked up by a miner, ViaBTC will eventually process it (according to the people using the service at the time).
- Meet Business.Club: A Crypto Wallet Provider with Debit Cards Sponsored
- A Guide to Using the Tokens.Net Exchange Sponsored
- Top Cryptocurrency Faucets to Earn Free Crypto in 2020
- CRYPOTAG's New ‘Zeus’ Product: Leaner and Easier Than Ever
- 5 Easy and Safe Ways to Earn Free Ethereum in 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Provide A Global Software-as-a-Service Platform
- Meet Utopia: The All-In-One Superapp for Privacy-Conscious Cryptocurrency Users
- Lykke: A 'World-Class' Cryptocurrency Exchange
- eToro Debuts CopyTrader in the U.S. to Drive Mass-Market Participation in Cryptocurrency Trading
- Get an Edge in Trading Forex, Stocks and Crypto With Elitetrading
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.