Much like Bitcoin itself, and unlike privacy-driven coins like Monero and Zcash, Ethereum is a pseudonymous cryptocurrency in which transactions can be seen in a distributed and immutable ledger, the blockchain. This is generally not a big issue depending on what you want to do, but in some cases, having transactions out in the open is not a good idea.
Be it companies that want to keep their revenues private from competition or a person that wants to make someone else a surprise, anonymous payments have many use cases besides shady payments on the deep web. That’s why we want to teach you how to use an Ethereum mixer.
In this guide, we’re going to use WeiMixer due to its simplicity and low fees. However, there are some mixers to choose from on the web, the most popular ones being for Bitcoin, of course.
The WeMixer allows you to set your own fee from 0.8% to 3% as a way to provide an affordable service while also allowing users to show appreciation through a higher fee.
Part 1 - Buy Ether
Part 2 - Download an Ether wallet
Next thing you’ll need is an Ether wallet.
Learn how to use MetaMask here
Learn how to use MyEtherWallet here
Learn how to use the Parity wallet here
Once you're ready to make your anonymous transaction move to Part 3
Part 3 - Making an anonymous transaction
Step 1: Click here to go to WeiMixer
Step 2: Enter the address you want to send ETH to
Step 3: Choose your fee by dragging the bar
Step 4: Click “Start Mixing”
Step 5: Send the ETH to the wallet address shown (Minimum: 0.1ETH; Maximum: 1000ETH)
You can also verify the signed message using a Bitcoin wallet like Electrum to see if the message is signed by WeiMixer'swallet which ensures that the address was in fact given by WeiMixer.
Step 6: Click “Next Step”
That’s it. You will receive the following message:
All you have to do now is wait and the person on the other side will soon receive the ETH with no link between you and the recipient. The mixer can be used for payments and regular transactions.
- Meet ZENIQ: The Decentralized Blockchain-Powered Ecosystem Sponsored
- GAUGECASH Integrates Chainlink Keepers to Decentralize Automation of Novel Liquidity Pool, GAUGEFIELD
- Ariva Digital’s ‘Arivaman’ Gets Set To Embark On Epic Adventure
- WAGMI Games Partners With Cubix To Launch PvP Tower Defense Play-to-Earn Game
- How 5 Popular Smart Contract Platforms Compare to Nexus
- Is the “Decentralization” in the Blockchain Ecosystem Really Decentralized?
- Astra Protocol, a Compliance Layer for DeFi, Could Help US SEC, Other Regulators with Ensuring Consumer Protection for Crypto Investors
- TabTrader's Native TTT Token Launches on Gate.io
- DecimalChain Believes NFTs Could Be the Response the Market Needs
- TaleCraft: A Medieval-Themed Gaming Metaverse
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.