The value of investments and any income from them can fall and you may get back less than you invested.
Different market trends lend themselves to different trading strategies. When cryptocurrency markets are trending upwards, there are a variety of strategies that can be employed to profit from the trend. Traders will need to balance the trade off between profit and risk - as volatility in the market both maximizes potential profits as well as the potential to lose your investments.
How can you profit from a bullish movement for BTC?
- You can buy in BTC immediately and hold it until it rises to the peak with a 10% profit in the short term.
- Trade BTC futures contracts and maximize profit with leverage trading. For example, with 100x leverage added, when BTC goes up 10%, you can get 1000% profit. (If BTC goes down, you can lose your entire investment).
It’s easy to see which kind of trading can be more profitable. So how would you select a trusted BTC futures exchange and get started?
How to choose a cryptocurrency futures exchange?
There aren’t many differences between general futures exchanges and most of them provide cold wallets, high-leverage etc.
It’s recommended users consider the following 2 factors, however:
No spread. The spread is essentially the difference between the bid price and the ask price. basically. 90% of futures exchanges deliberately set the spread, making it more difficult to earn money through trading. If you’ve traded futures contracts before, you will find that you will have found that you lose a little money once you open a position.
Using trading simulators
For beginners, you can try out trading in the futures exchange using the trading simulator. In this way, you can learn cryptocurrency futures trading and become familiar with the trading process. In addition, you can predict the market trend without incurring loss.
Bexplus is a world-leading crypto futures exchange. Founded and developed by senior blockchain architects and experienced financial traders in late 2017, Bexplus has established offices in Hong Kong, United States, Brazil, Russia, Australia and more, supporting 26+ languages worldwide.
Different from other futures exchanges, Bexplus provides perpetual contracts for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin with 100x leverage, without a spread charge. Perpetual contracts allow you to open and close the orders anytime you want. With 100x leverage, you can enter a larger trade with a small amount of capital to amplify the profits.
Upgraded 100% deposit bonus activity is ongoing on Bexplus. Deposit 1 BTC, and you can get 1 BTC as bonus.
Follow Bexplus on:
For Business cooperation: email@example.com
- What Do You Need to Do to Become a Skilled Trader?
- How to Earn Passive Income with Bitcoin? Bexplus Offers 100% Deposit Bonus and 100x Leverage
- Is Bexplus Right for You? What to Look for in an Exchange
- How to open a Bitcoin savings and trading account with Magnr
- How to Buy Crypto in Five Minutes: A Guide to XCOEX
- Magnr Review
- How to use Bitsquare
- An Overview of Optimism's (OP) History Sponsored
- How to Become a Crypto Liquidity Provider
- How a Data Breach Could Cost You Your Crypto Wallet
- Best VPN for Crypto Trading: What to Look For
- Using VPNs and Password Managers to Secure Your NFTs
- B2Broker Introduces cTrader as a White Label Platform
- CryptoCompare Lists Potential Ethereum Hard Fork Tokens
- Crypto Spot Trading Volumes Reach 20-Month Low
- Binance Leads YTD Crypto Exchange Volumes as Competition Heats Up
- Total Value Locked in DeFi Protocols Plunged 65.7% in Q2
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.