This is a sponsored story. Its content does not constitute financial advice. Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice.
ZENIQ wants to change the world of decentralised assets with its ecosystem. The idea for the project first came about back in August 2018. The founding team, consisting of FinTech and crypto enthusiasts, then entered the market research phase, designed the project and searched for a suitable team for its upcoming implementation.
Now, less than four years later, the company around Austrian Erwin Dokter MA (CEO) has created an ecosystem consisting of the ZENIQ Hub (hardware product), the ZENIQ Blockchain (including its own coin) and the latest member of the family, the ZENIQ Smart Chain.
The ZENIQ ecosystem: Hardware meets convenience and safety
As the white paper shows, ZENIQ relies on leading technological security infrastructures and collaborates with professionals from the blockchain scene. The aim is to create a decentralised ecosystem that enables secure access to digital assets and blockchain solutions. The hub of the ecosystem is the ZENIQ Hub.
The hub is a hardware solution that provides access to a cold wallet, a hot wallet, the exchange and a minting unit. Investors can therefore not only store tokens and cryptocurrencies here, but also mine them themselves.
With the associated private key, investors can restore their assets at any time in the event that the ZENIQ Hub is lost or damaged. The hub thus provides a unique, resilient and secure hardware environment for trading and custody of digital assets.
The connection to the ecosystem: The ZENIQ Coin
Meanwhile, users have the option of processing their payments via the ZENIQ Coin. This is a specially developed cryptocurrency with which users can make transactions, among other things. In addition, the coin is transferable and can therefore also be traded on other exchanges.
However, users do not have to leave the ZENIQ ecosystem to trade the coin, as they will be able to trade it universally on the future ZENIQ Exchange. This is a decentralised exchange that provides a secure and user-friendly platform for customers. According to the roadmap, this is to be launched in 2023.
The next steps
The ZENIQ Debit Card was launched recently and other key milestones are on the agenda. Major innovations are planned on the technical side. At its recent ZENCON Hackathon in Mexico, ZENIQ announced the release of its ZENIQ Smart Chain, which was used exclusively by more than 200 developers at the Hackathon. Over the next few quarters, the company is also planning its first tokenisation and NFT projects on its own Smart Chain and the launch of the beta version of the Exchange. Investors can look forward to the final version of the Exchange in 2023.
If you want more information, take a look at the official homepage now!
- DYP.Finance: A Unique Yield Farming Platform
- Meet Pepo: The first crypto-powered app approved by Apple
- How to Make Your Bitcoins Work for You on This Platform
- What Is Algo Affiliates and How Is It Changing the Marketing Game?
- eToro Debuts CopyTrader in the U.S. to Drive Mass-Market Participation in Cryptocurrency Trading
- Industrialists for the Industry: New Exchange Service From the Experienced Crypto Players
- How to Securely Trade Cryptocurrencies Without Creating an Account
- Binance Leads YTD Crypto Exchange Volumes as Competition Heats Up
- Total Value Locked in DeFi Protocols Plunged 65.7% in Q2
- Crypto Adoption on the Rise: Countries Pioneering Digital Asset Usage
- Meeting FirstByte Media: Comments from Cosmin Mesenschi, CEO & Founder of FirstByte Media
- Meet ZENIQ: The Decentralized Blockchain-Powered Ecosystem
- GAUGECASH Integrates Chainlink Keepers to Decentralize Automation of Novel Liquidity Pool, GAUGEFIELD
- Ariva Digital’s ‘Arivaman’ Gets Set To Embark On Epic Adventure
- WAGMI Games Partners With Cubix To Launch PvP Tower Defense Play-to-Earn Game
- How 5 Popular Smart Contract Platforms Compare to Nexus
- Is the “Decentralization” in the Blockchain Ecosystem Really Decentralized?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.