This is a sponsored story. Its content does not constitute financial advice. Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice.
The native token of popular cryptocurrency exchange aggregation platform TabTrader, TTT, has launched on cryptocurrency trading platform Gate.io as well as on decentralized platforms on the Solana blockchain.
TabTrader is a mobile-first platform founded in 2016 that aggregates cryptocurrency trading platform. Within the platform, traders can access both centralized exchanges like Coinbase and decentralized exchanges like Uniswap. The platform is non-custodial and allows traders to maintain control over their funds.
The cryptocurrency exchange aggregator essentially only aggregates crypto prices for users and offers them a way to buy and sell cryptoassets. TabTrader does not control users’ funds at any point.
The TTT token is set to power the platform, allowing holders to pay for transaction fees, participate in governance, and use their holdings to pay for in-app purchases. In the future, TTT is set to get additional features, which can include trading competitions with prizes offered in it and trade mining, which would allow users to receive TTT whenever they make a trade on TabTrader.
The token was launched on Solana launchpads Solanium and Radium AcceleRaytor and can now also be traded on decentralized exchanges on the Solana blockchain. Its initial circulating supply is 21 million TTT.
TabTrader started off as a mobile-first platform but over time started accommodating users in other platforms. It has now launched a browser-based desktop terminal in beta and plans to expand onto desktop further.
Betting on mobile has allowed TabTrader to stand out as it now has over 400,000 active users and a strong presence in Europe and Asia. TabTrader is free to use and offers users a PRO version that costs $12 per month. The PRO version is ad-free, has lower trading limitations, and unlocks advanced technical indicators.
- Ariva Receives a Significant Boost With the Listing of ARV on Gate.io
- Meet Pepo: The first crypto-powered app approved by Apple
- Ceek VR: The Future Of Digital Content
- ArbiSmart Review: Benefiting from Arbitrage with Ease
- What Is Algo Affiliates and How Is It Changing the Marketing Game?
- Get an Edge in Trading Forex, Stocks and Crypto With Elitetrading
- BitMax.io Pioneering Innovation with Novel Staking Product
- WAGMI Games Partners With Cubix To Launch PvP Tower Defense Play-to-Earn Game Sponsored
- How 5 Popular Smart Contract Platforms Compare to Nexus
- Is the “Decentralization” in the Blockchain Ecosystem Really Decentralized?
- Astra Protocol, a Compliance Layer for DeFi, Could Help US SEC, Other Regulators with Ensuring Consumer Protection for Crypto Investors
- TabTrader's Native TTT Token Launches on Gate.io
- DecimalChain Believes NFTs Could Be the Response the Market Needs
- TaleCraft: A Medieval-Themed Gaming Metaverse
- Polker’s Native Token PKR Listed on Bittrex Exchange!
- Good Crypto Guide: How to Day Trade Cryptocurrency and Track Your Portfolio on 30 Exchanges
- Who Is Eightcap?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.