You can almost buy anything you want now with Bitcoin.
One useful location is Bitscan and another is the openstreetmap database where Companies can tag their locations and which crypto currencies they accept, whether it’s Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Vericoin or even Darkcoin – which you can see on Cryptocompare.com!
Lots of Companies have capitalised on the free marketing that comes with saying “we accept Bitcoin” and in fact the amount of business that some companies have received from accepting Bitcoin has well and truly exceeded expectations.
Overstock was one of the first major retailers to open its payment system to Bitcoin at the start of 2014. Dell has also stepped into the game by announcing that it would offer 10% discounts to anyone paying in Bitcoin.
Otherwise there are specific Bitcoin and Crypto currency shopping sites in the same vein as amazon who are trying to encourage retailers to sell their goods via their platform for Bitcoin.
Interesting Companies are gift cards providers like Pockio which allow you to buy from whole host of retailers via 15 different crypto currencies.
If you are looking for something high end then perhaps the best website is Bitpremier.com which allows you to buy high end aircraft, yachts – anything and everything for a super rich audience or a Bitcoin Billionaire.
Travel websites are also opening up through testing the response and viability of Bitcoin payments. Expedia, Holiday inn are just some of the travel companies offering Bitcoin payment options. AirBB are also showing apartments that allow for Bitccoin payments for stays there are three in Venice if you fancy a trip down the Doge’s Grand Canal!
Otherwise web based ecommerce platforms are also using Coinbase’s or BitPay’s integrated software. Shopify and Digital River are two of these.
One of the most important and most controversial sites to accept Bitcoins has been the silk road. This has been the bane of Bitcoin from a regulators point of view as it highlighted Bitcoin’s ease of use in illicit and illegal activities such as the buying of drugs and other criminal activities - although it did go some way to highlight Bitcoins use as a payment mechanism.
- How to accept Bitcoin and other Crypto Currencies as a website?
- How does a Bitcoin ATM work or How to use a Bitcoin ATM?
- How to accept Bitcoin or Crypto Currency as a Merchant?
- How to buy on Amazon with Bitcoin
- How to store Bitcoins?
- What is a Bitcoin Vanity address and how do you get one?
- How to buy Bitcoins?
- Mining Sky - How to buy a Mining Contract Sponsored
- How To Earn Money With E-Sports Betting? Sponsored
- How to Buy Bitcoin With Luno
- Everything You Need to Know About Ripple and XRP
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- Why Is the Price of Bitcoin so Volatile?
- Why Do Bitcoins Have Value?
- What is a Security Token?
- How to use our API
- Get Instant Crypto Loans in 3 Easy Steps