This is a sponsored story. Its content does not constitute financial advice. Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice.
Numerous people enter the fast-growing cryptocurrency market in a bid to get rich. At the same time, countless others lose their money, so regret is the only thing they have to bring home.
So are you ready for this wild market of survival of the fittest?
When it comes to investing, one thing never changes: the number of people who lose money always exceeds that of the people who make a profit. Therefore, you should equip yourself with trading knowledge, information, and skills to become one of the few people who profit in this market.
Arm Yourself With Trading Knowledge
Always consider these questions:
- What are the fundamentals of the asset you want to invest in?
- What does technical analysis tell me about this asset?
- What is K-line and how does it look?
- What are the most popular indicators and how do they work?
- Do you know what has been behind Bitcoin’s rallies and crashes?
The last question may seem confusing. The reason for it is: history tends to repeat itself. For instance, in the last few months, Elon Musk’s comments on the flagship cryptocurrency significantly impacted the market. If you long or short an asset based on his words, with or without leverage, you would have likely been able to make a profit.
Why should we learn this? It is impossible for a successful trader not to understand these movements, but those who do aren’t necessarily successful traders. The 80-20 rule can be applied to the crypto market, too.
Bexplus offers bitcoin price predictions for 2025 and other information to help users keep up-to-date with the cryptocurrency industry.
Get Familiar With Your Exchange
If an exchange doesn't provide you with a demo account, then you have to use your real money account to test the platform. Entering a trade without knowing how the platform works may cost you a lot of money. You may lose a few times before understanding the platform’s rules, so it would be best if you have a demo account.
Find Profitable Strategies
Have you ever heard of a Wall Street trader who doesn't have a profitable trading strategy and makes a profit in the long term? Of course not, If you have one, you might need to spend months or even years back-testing and improving your strategies before using real money to trade.
To try out and improve your strategies, you would need a demo account, and the Bexplus exchange could be the platform you are looking for.
What Is Bexplus?
Bexplus is a leading crypto derivatives trading platform offering 100x leverage futures trading on BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, XRP, etc. Established in 2017, it’s trusted by over 800K traders from 200+ countries, including the USA, England, France, Spain, and Japan. Traders can enjoy the most attentive 24/7 customer service in 15 languages.
Features of Bexplus
- No KYC requirements. Register with an email in a few minutes
- Demo account with 10 BTC for traders to get familiar with leverage trading
- 100% bonus on every deposit
- Make a profit longing or shorting cryptos
- High profitability: 100x leverage to earn 100x profits
- Interest-bearing wallet: safe storage with up to 21% annualized interest; instant deposits and no deposit fees
- High liquidity: Extra-fast order execution even during great market fluctuations, no spread, and with low latency
- High-level security: Protection against DDoS attacks and encrypted with SSL, multi-signature technology, 2FA to secure users' accounts and assets
- 24/7 customer support of 15 languages
Feel free to contact customer service for trading information and analysis. Test Your strategies with the demo account without taking risks.
Featured image via Pexels.
- How to Earn Passive Income with Bitcoin? Bexplus Offers 100% Deposit Bonus and 100x Leverage
- eToro Debuts CopyTrader in the U.S. to Drive Mass-Market Participation in Cryptocurrency Trading
- Who Is Eightcap?
- New Cryptocurrency Exchange Swep.io: Limitless Speed and Convenience
- StormGain a Cryptocurrency Exchange for Both Aggressive and Passive Investors
- What are Bitcoin Perpetual Swaps and How to Trade Them
- Maximize Your BTC Profit During a Bull Market: Bexplus Investment Tips
- Using VPNs and Password Managers to Secure Your NFTs
- B2Broker Introduces cTrader as a White Label Platform
- CryptoCompare Lists Potential Ethereum Hard Fork Tokens
- Crypto Spot Trading Volumes Reach 20-Month Low
- Binance Leads YTD Crypto Exchange Volumes as Competition Heats Up
- Total Value Locked in DeFi Protocols Plunged 65.7% in Q2
- Crypto Adoption on the Rise: Countries Pioneering Digital Asset Usage
- Meeting FirstByte Media: Comments from Cosmin Mesenschi, CEO & Founder of FirstByte Media
- Meet ZENIQ: The Decentralized Blockchain-Powered Ecosystem
- GAUGECASH Integrates Chainlink Keepers to Decentralize Automation of Novel Liquidity Pool, GAUGEFIELD
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.