There have been lots of conspiracy theories and false leads into who or what Satoshi Nakamoto is.
General consensus is that he was one of the original progenitors of the Bitcoin paper but has now taken a backseat and is relatively uninvolved in the present work by the Bitcoin Foundation.
Satoshi Nakamoto is quite a common Japanese name and loosely translated can be made to fit with the principles behind the libertarian decentralised digital currency Bitcoin – or “wise central foundation”. This definition has also been related to wordplay by the CIA – Central Intelligence Agency – where a raft of papers between ’91 and ’97 on digital currencies were written by an employee by the name of Okamoto – in fact the SHA-256 algorithm was created by the CIA.
Other theories are that the Group was a group of people, in particular Neil King, Vladimir Oksman and Charles Bry – through relating the registration of the original Bitcoin.com and publications on encryption keys – although this theory has been quashed by all three denying the allegation.
Probably the most high profile expose was of Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto back in February 2014 where Newsweek tracked him down to his house. He subsequently denied the allegations.
Another popular theory is that Bitcoin came from a Trinity College Dublin student named Michael Clear through analysing linguistic footprints. For example the phase “bloody difficult” is used and clearly indicates someone of anglicised descent. These allegations have again been denied.
Whoever he or they are and whatever he or they are doing now – clearly they don’t want to be found so best of luck!
- How High Can Solana Go By The End Of 2023?
- B2BinPay v17 Upgrade – A New Stage In Crypto Payment Systems
- B2BinPay Teams Up with Ledger to Provide Own-Brand Hardware Wallets for Clients
- How To Add Bitcoin To Your Investment Portfolio?
- The “ChatGPT” of AI-quantitative Trading - ATPBot Crypto Trading Bot
- Get Started With Savl Wallet & KYT Address Verification Checks
- Coinplay: A Comprehensive Crypto Casino Accepting Over 40 Cryptocurrencies
- How Is Cryptocurrency Integrated To Gift Cards?
- B2Broker and Match Trader Announce Powerful Integration for New White Label Model
- 4 Different Ways Bitcoin is Being Used Nowadays
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.