This is a sponsored guide and does not represent investment advice from CryptoCompare. Please do your due diligence when dealing with any Initial Coin Offering and never invest more than what you can afford to lose.
For better or for worse, technology is shaping the world we live in today, being so present in our lives that for the most part, we don’t even notice it. The same happens with A.I. Although the concept seems like something you would find in a science fiction novel, A.I. is already being used in multiple fields and being experimented with in many others.
The financial market is one sphere in which technology dominates. A.I is leveraged by the biggest companies in the space, like wealth managers, traders, trading consultants, banks, brokers and leading exchanges, giving them an abysmal advantage when compared to the average independent trader or casual investor, who for the most part don’t have access to this type of technology.
This is where AITrading comes in. AITrading is a blockchain and A.I based project that aims to “make wealth management accessible to everyone”, bringing this novel concept of A.I.-based trading to the masses, and allowing for wealth to be distributed in a more democratic manner.
What is AITrading and how does it work?
So what exactly is AITrading? AITrading is an ecosystem comprised of 4 basic service components:
- AI-based analytics for trading and wealth management
- Marketplace and community platform
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Convenient infrastructure for trading via brokers
Together, these components allow for unexperienced and not-tech-savvy users to create and execute a trading strategy in an intuitive manner, setting the relevant parameters like how to hedge risks, etc. Not only that, but A.I-based technology also allows the automatic discovery of new successful strategies that are then available to the whole trading community.
The social/community aspect of the ecosystem not only allows users to leverage A.I but also to leverage each others’ knowledge and experience through sharing and following the trading ideas or strategies of successful traders or providers of concomitant services. Although not new, this concept of “copy-trading” is revolutionizing the way average people manage their savings.
All of these strategies and tools can be applied directly within the AITrading platform which gives users access to the exchanges, analytics and the community aspect through a single app with an intuitive user interface.
What about the Blockchain side of things?
Although the use of A.I is what sets AITrading apart from previous projects, the use of blockchain technology will allow for several features that could not be accomplished otherwise.
Besides allowing for the trading of cryptocurrencies themselves, AITrading leverages blockchain technology to ensure all user interactions are performed through the use of trustless smart contract and concluded on a public and auditable blockchain, Ethereum. Not only that, but ledger for trading orders and operations will also be based on blockchain technology, making the platform a lot more transparent. Additionally, each “user account” will have a built-in wallet for making settlements using internal cryptocurrency.
The AITT Token and ICO
The AITrading ecosystem further leverages the Ethereum blockchain to issue its own ERC-20 token, the AITT token. This token will serve as a subscription mechanism for the informational and analytical service of AITrading ecosystem as well as the payment method for all purchases of 3rd party provider services.
In order to fund the development of the ecosystem and ensure a fair token distribution mechanism, AITrading will host a crowdfunding campaign in which 79% of the AITT token supply will be sold to early project backers. The ICO will start on the 3rd of June and will last until the 28th of August or until the €47 Million cap is reached.
- Some facts about the project DateCoin
- What is FirstBlood
- What is Covesting: Copy-trading and Professional Asset Management
- What Is An ICO And How Does It Work
- CoinFi: The “Bloomberg For Crypto” Bringing Wall Street Caliber Trading Tools To The Blockchain
- Adbank - The future of Digital Advertising
- Endor Protocol - Get accurate results, fast, on your own
- CryptoCompare Lists Potential Ethereum Hard Fork Tokens
- Crypto Spot Trading Volumes Reach 20-Month Low
- Binance Leads YTD Crypto Exchange Volumes as Competition Heats Up
- Total Value Locked in DeFi Protocols Plunged 65.7% in Q2
- Crypto Adoption on the Rise: Countries Pioneering Digital Asset Usage
- Meeting FirstByte Media: Comments from Cosmin Mesenschi, CEO & Founder of FirstByte Media
- Meet ZENIQ: The Decentralized Blockchain-Powered Ecosystem
- GAUGECASH Integrates Chainlink Keepers to Decentralize Automation of Novel Liquidity Pool, GAUGEFIELD
- Ariva Digital’s ‘Arivaman’ Gets Set To Embark On Epic Adventure
- WAGMI Games Partners With Cubix To Launch PvP Tower Defense Play-to-Earn Game
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.