Important information: This is a sponsored story. Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice. Tax rules can change and the value of any benefits depends on individual circumstances.
Due to constant enhancements and improvements in its liquidity and technology solutions, B2Broker, a provider of financial services and technological systems for the Forex and crypto businesses, has successfully launched new liquidity offers. The new commercials have drastically lowered entry hurdles and volume prices. The new agreement is intended to provide brokers with more options to expand their businesses and gain a major competitive edge while maintaining their costs as efficiently as possible, according to the release!
Cut Down Liquidity Fees for Brokers
B2Broker has lowered volume fees for Spot FX, Metals, Indices, Energies, and Commodities in response to market demands:
Upgraded Crypto Liquidity Fee Ladder for BrokersThere has also been an effort at B2Broker to reduce the liquidity volume fees for its market leading Crypto CFDs, with the first step of the ladder being lowered from 0.035% to 0.03% from now on:
Reduced Minimum Monthly Commission
Now it’s even more appealing to do business with B2Broker on a monthly basis as the minimum monthly commission was cut down from $1,250 to $1,000.
Entry Deposit Amount Lessened by 50%
It is now possible for prospective brokers to begin trading with a minimum deposit of as little as $10,000, which has reduced the entry barrier for brokers by 50%.
An update to B2Broker's Institutional Liquidity offers unrivaled solution abundance and unparalleled value at an affordable price with the assurance of a trusted liquidity and technology provider. With a new minimum monthly fee for brokers, lowered deposit levels, and lower liquidity volume charges for Crypto CFDs, the final deal was created to help your business grow. It also has a reduced fee schedule on five primary asset classes.
- Meet Pepo: The first crypto-powered app approved by Apple
- How to Make Your Bitcoins Work for You on This Platform
- Get Full Anonymity in Transactions with Crypton – a Utopian Currency
- ABEYCHAIN 2.0: Meet the Project Powering the Next Generation Blockchain Ecosystem
- What is GAUGECASH?
- Bitcoin's Volatility and Other Concerns
- TabTrader's Native TTT Token Launches on Gate.io
- Get Started With Savl Wallet & KYT Address Verification Checks Sponsored
- Coinplay: A Comprehensive Crypto Casino Accepting Over 40 Cryptocurrencies Sponsored
- How Is Cryptocurrency Integrated To Gift Cards?
- B2Broker and Match Trader Announce Powerful Integration for New White Label Model
- 4 Different Ways Bitcoin is Being Used Nowadays
- What Types of Crypto Derivatives Are There?
- B2BinPay Announces Modernized Website, Updated Pricing, New Tokens, and Merchant Models!
- Fintech Giant B2Broker Offers Updated Institutional Liquidity Package
- Evolution of Crypto & Its Advantages Over Traditional Fiat Currencies
- An Overview of Optimism's (OP) History
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.