There are other options but in terms of integrating the software Bitpay is probably easier.
Coinbase and Bitpay have both developed a set of plugins that you simply install and automatically integrate into your system.
Bitpay’s main selling point is that if you charge $200 dollars for an item you receive $200 dollars for an item. Coinbase is extremely user friendly for the customer – at the moment that’s the trade off.
Coinbase does take a percentage fee but if you wish to use Bitpays customer service, which has various tiers and pricings, you can also find your costs of sale being reduced from what you set.
In all though, the ability to accept Bitcoin payments into your website is a fairly quick and seamless process.
- Get an Edge in Trading Forex, Stocks and Crypto With Elitetrading Sponsored
- ILCoin’s DCB: the iCloud of the blockchain industry Sponsored
- What Is Algo Affiliates and How Is It Changing the Marketing Game? Sponsored
- 12 Ethereum DApps You Can Use Right Now
- Build The Ultimate Trading Strategy With Crix Exchange
- What is Energi 3.0?
- Meet Pepo: The first crypto-powered app approved by Apple
- 5 Litecoin Faucets to Start Earning LTC Right Now
- What is AlgoLead and How Can Your Company Benefit From White Label Solutions?
- Crypto Trading and the Rise of the Robots
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.