There are other options but in terms of integrating the software Bitpay is probably easier.
Coinbase and Bitpay have both developed a set of plugins that you simply install and automatically integrate into your system.
Bitpay’s main selling point is that if you charge $200 dollars for an item you receive $200 dollars for an item. Coinbase is extremely user friendly for the customer – at the moment that’s the trade off.
Coinbase does take a percentage fee but if you wish to use Bitpays customer service, which has various tiers and pricings, you can also find your costs of sale being reduced from what you set.
In all though, the ability to accept Bitcoin payments into your website is a fairly quick and seamless process.
- How to accept Bitcoin or Crypto Currency as a Merchant?
- How does a Bitcoin ATM work or How to use a Bitcoin ATM?
- What can you buy using Bitcoin and Digital currencies?
- How to buy on Amazon with Bitcoin
- What is Bitcoin Transaction malleability – MT GOX?
- How to sell Bitcoins?
- How to Identify a Bitcoin or Ethereum Cloud Mining Scam?
- The Winning Poker Network - A Cryptocurrency Pioneer Sponsored
- Trippki - The Evolution of Travel Sponsored
- Tutellus: How to Earn Tokens while Learning
- How to Deposit Crypto on the Winning Poker Network
- CryptoCompare Portfolio FAQ
- How to use MyEtherWallet
- How to mine Zcash
- CryptoCompare.com - Who we are!