There are other options but in terms of integrating the software Bitpay is probably easier.
Coinbase and Bitpay have both developed a set of plugins that you simply install and automatically integrate into your system.
Bitpay’s main selling point is that if you charge $200 dollars for an item you receive $200 dollars for an item. Coinbase is extremely user friendly for the customer – at the moment that’s the trade off.
Coinbase does take a percentage fee but if you wish to use Bitpays customer service, which has various tiers and pricings, you can also find your costs of sale being reduced from what you set.
In all though, the ability to accept Bitcoin payments into your website is a fairly quick and seamless process.
- How to accept Bitcoin or Crypto Currency as a Merchant?
- How does a Bitcoin ATM work or How to use a Bitcoin ATM?
- What can you buy using Bitcoin and Digital currencies?
- How to buy on Amazon with Bitcoin
- How does a hashing algorithm work?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- What is a Bitcoin Vanity address and how do you get one?