There are other options but in terms of integrating the software Bitpay is probably easier.
Coinbase and Bitpay have both developed a set of plugins that you simply install and automatically integrate into your system.
Bitpay’s main selling point is that if you charge $200 dollars for an item you receive $200 dollars for an item. Coinbase is extremely user friendly for the customer – at the moment that’s the trade off.
Coinbase does take a percentage fee but if you wish to use Bitpays customer service, which has various tiers and pricings, you can also find your costs of sale being reduced from what you set.
In all though, the ability to accept Bitcoin payments into your website is a fairly quick and seamless process.
- How to Trade on bitFlyer Sponsored
- How To Buy And Sell Cryptocurrencies Using Anycoin Direct's Services Sponsored
- Boosting the Crypto Space's Advertising Efficiency: A look at Bitmedia Sponsored
- How To Buy Cryptocurrencies Directly from CryptoCompare's Pages
- Using High-Speed Self-Custodial Exchanges: A Look at DeversiFi
- Bitcoin Search Interest Fell 86% Three Months After All-Time High
- How to Be Your Own Bank With the Bitamp Bitcoin Wallet
- Forex Trading: How to Choose the Right Trading Platform
- Cryptocurrency Taxes in the UK - a Complete Guide
- PrimeXBT: Bitcoin margin trading platform guide
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.