Buying Bitcoin is fairly easy to do nowadays. Many exchanges around the world like Coinbase and Bitmexprovide Bitcoin trading with multiple fiat and cryptocurrency pairs. ATMs, wallets with built-in exchanges, and other apps like Spare or Bitwage allow users to acquire Bitcoin even if they don't have a bank account.
However, most altcoins (alternative coins) do not share this characteristic. As so, certain coins only trade on less-than-popular exchanges, which may be hard to find on your own. However, if your coin is on CryptoCompare, you can easily find out where it trades!
As so, we will now show you how to find out where your favorite coin trades! In this mini guide, we'll use Waves as an example.
Step 1: Find your coin using our search tool. Click on the coin you're looking for
Step 2: Once on the coin page, click "Analysis"
Step 3: Now that you're on the analysis page, you will see a lot of information on trading volume and exchanges. Scroll down and you'll see a list of the exchanges where the coin trades.
Now choose one of these exchanges and buy/sell your favorite coin! We advise you to choose the exchange with the biggest trading volume average or the one you're most familiar with. Remember to keep your coins off the exchange once you're done trading and never invest more than what you can afford to lose!
- Mining Sky - How to buy a Mining Contract Sponsored
- How To Earn Money With E-Sports Betting? Sponsored
- How to Buy Bitcoin With Luno
- Everything You Need to Know About Ripple and XRP
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- Why Is the Price of Bitcoin so Volatile?
- Why Do Bitcoins Have Value?
- What is a Security Token?
- How to use our API
- Get Instant Crypto Loans in 3 Easy Steps