This is a sponsored story. Its content does not constitute financial advice. Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice.
Blockchain gaming metaverse Polker has announced the listing of its utility token PKR on crypto exchange platform Bittrex. This latest development one day after the successful launch of the Polker ‘Testnet’ Closed Beta Game.
PKR Listed on Bittrex
Bittrex will be listing the USDT/PKR trading pairs on its trading platform. PKR holders will be able to deposit their tokens on Bittrex wallet from November 12 from 4PM UTC while trading goes live on November 15 from 4PM UTC.
The listing will enable Bittrex users to deposit, withdraw, trade and swap PKR tokens. Polker’s potential and great tokenomics secured the listing and represents a significant milestone for it’s gaming metaverse.
As a top cryptocurrency exchange worldwide, Bittrex is considered a standard on-ramp for new crypto investors. It is among the top 20 exchanges with an average daily transaction volume of $300 million. As a result, PKR token will be exposed to over 2 million users who will drive the adoption of the utility token and increase its value in the long term.
The exchange is also very easy to register and PKR holders will get a secure and highly liquid crypto exchange. The listing will increase the attention to its ecosystem ahead of its metaverse rollout. In addition, Polker has stated that more listings have been lined up for Q4 2021 and will be announced in the coming weeks.
Polker is a gaming metaverse powered by blockchain technology. Its metaverse is built on the unreal engine 4, enabling a highly immersive graphics gameplay for users. Polker gamers can Polker’s ecosystem is powered by its native token $PKR, which is available on UniSwap and PancakeSwap. PKR can also be staked with an APY of 36% on the Ethereum main net here. Staking of PKR will be available on Binance Smart Chain later in the year - so for those who don’t want to bridge to Ethereum, the opportunity is not missed.
Bittrex is a centralized exchange that offers a one-stop crypto trading solution for traders and mainstream users. Launched in 2014, Bittrex has developed into one of the fastest-growing exchanges with presences in the United States and over 50 countries globally. Use Polker’s referral BMZ-GQG-V1I if you don’t already have an account!
- How to buy NEO with BTC
- How to buy Waves with Bitcoin
- Decentralized Exchanges Will Keep Growing, Even as Institutions Invest in Crypto
- BitMax.io Pioneering Innovation with Novel Staking Product
- NSBroker Review: The Platform that Helps Traders Improve
- How to Trade on bitFlyer
- How To Buy And Sell Cryptocurrencies Using Anycoin Direct's Services
- WAGMI Games Partners With Cubix To Launch PvP Tower Defense Play-to-Earn Game Sponsored
- How 5 Popular Smart Contract Platforms Compare to Nexus
- Is the “Decentralization” in the Blockchain Ecosystem Really Decentralized?
- Astra Protocol, a Compliance Layer for DeFi, Could Help US SEC, Other Regulators with Ensuring Consumer Protection for Crypto Investors
- TabTrader's Native TTT Token Launches on Gate.io
- DecimalChain Believes NFTs Could Be the Response the Market Needs
- TaleCraft: A Medieval-Themed Gaming Metaverse
- Polker’s Native Token PKR Listed on Bittrex Exchange!
- Good Crypto Guide: How to Day Trade Cryptocurrency and Track Your Portfolio on 30 Exchanges
- Who Is Eightcap?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.