Crypto traders have several cryptocurrency trading platform to choose from nowadays, and while many do not bring anything new to the table other than specific altcoin listings and unique user interfaces, some stand out specific offerings.
StormGain is one of the cryptocurrency trading platforms that stands out, giving both aggressive and passive investors ways to make money over the long run with its offerings. Its services ensure privacy while guaranteeing user funds are kept with “industry-leading security protocols.”
Before we look at StormGain’s offerings, let’s learn a little more about them. It’s a centralized exchange registered in Seychelles, launched in July 2019. StormGain has joined the Financial Commission’s Blockchain Association and is the official crypto trading partner of S.S. Lazio.
StormGain’s Services for Aggressive and Passive Investors
On top of a unique, modern user interface and several security features such as two-factor authentication, the firm offers investors a demo trading account using real crypto market data. The demo account lets traders get used to the platform and practice strategies before risking their own funds.
On top of that, using StormGain its possible to leverage one’s position up to 200x. This means that if a trader has 1 BTC on their account, they can open a position worth 200 BTC, but it’s important to point out that the higher the leverage the easier it is to get liquidated.
Aggressive investors may, however, benefit from these two features especially taking into account no know-your-customer (KYC) checks are necessary to try out demo trading. These features are complemented by in-app trading signals to help users know what crypto trading pairs to look at.
As for passive investors, StormGain offers a built-in cryptocurrency wallet that supports several cryptoassets, including:
- Tether’s USDT
- Bitcoin Cash
The cryptocurrency wallet, protected by the platform’s security, can make it easier for newcomers to hold onto their funds. It’s worth noting that some experts advise users to hold outside of cryptocurrency exchanges, where they can control their own private keys.
On StormGain, users can easily buy crypto using a credit card via payment providers like Simplex. For those comfortable keeping a portion of their funds on an exchange, interest rates can go over 10% per year on the exchange’s earning program.
StormGain’s Loyalty Program
It’s important to not that annual interest rates are part of StormGain’s loyalty program. To be eligible to earn interest on their cryptoassets, users need to have a trading and exchange volume of at least 150,000 USDT.
Those with a trading volume of 75 million USDT or more enjoy annual interest rates of 12%, deposit bonuses, lower commissions, and a higher mining speed. Before moving funds into StormGain, it’s worth considering their fee schedule
The platform has a video education platform meant to help users understand cryptoassets better, as well as the trading tools they may use. It also features daily cryptocurrency market insight videos.
This is a sponsored story. Its content does not constitute financial advice. Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice.
- New Cryptocurrency Exchange Swep.io: Limitless Speed and Convenience
- eToro Debuts CopyTrader in the U.S. to Drive Mass-Market Participation in Cryptocurrency Trading
- How to Trade Crypto Derivatives on MyCoinStory
- PrimeXBT: Bitcoin margin trading platform guide
- What are Bitcoin Perpetual Swaps and How to Trade Them
- How to Securely Trade Cryptocurrencies Without Creating an Account
- Guide to Bookmap: Feel Market Movements in Real-Time
- B2Broker Introduces cTrader as a White Label Platform
- CryptoCompare Lists Potential Ethereum Hard Fork Tokens
- Crypto Spot Trading Volumes Reach 20-Month Low
- Binance Leads YTD Crypto Exchange Volumes as Competition Heats Up
- Total Value Locked in DeFi Protocols Plunged 65.7% in Q2
- Crypto Adoption on the Rise: Countries Pioneering Digital Asset Usage
- Meeting FirstByte Media: Comments from Cosmin Mesenschi, CEO & Founder of FirstByte Media
- Meet ZENIQ: The Decentralized Blockchain-Powered Ecosystem
- GAUGECASH Integrates Chainlink Keepers to Decentralize Automation of Novel Liquidity Pool, GAUGEFIELD
- Ariva Digital’s ‘Arivaman’ Gets Set To Embark On Epic Adventure
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.