Important information: This is a sponsored story. Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice. Tax rules can change and the value of any benefits depends on individual circumstances. Services like the one mentioned in this article, for UK residents, can only be offered to professional traders and not retail users.
Eightcap is a multi-award-winning global broker founded in Melbourne, Australia, in 2009. Eightcap’s mission is to build a home for MT4 MT5 traders by delivering an unparalleled trading experience. Unlike some other brokers, Eightcap is authorised and regulated in multiple jurisdictions.
Recently, Eightcap was awarded the Best Crypto Broker at the annual 2021 AtoZ Market awards. The broker has also received two awards at the Global Forex Awards 2021 - Best Forex Educational Resources - Global and the Best Trading Support in Europe. They have reputable ratings on both TrustPilot and Google.
The broker recently announced a rollout of over 250 crypto derivatives including coins, crypto-crosses and crypto-indices, all with ultra low spreads. Spreads on cryptocurrencies are ultra-low. For example, we offer spreads on Bitcoin from 12 p/coin, Cardano from 0.004 p/coin, Dogecoin from 0.0002 p/coin and Ether from 0.45 p/coin.
For more information: https://join.eightcap.com/visit/?bta=35893&nci=5575 and https://join.eightcap.com/visit/?bta=35893&nci=5575
Eightcap provides its clients with access to over 400 financial instruments, including 45 FX pairs, 11 indices, 250+ cryptocurrencies, 5 commodities, and 258 U.S and Australian Share contracts for difference (CFDs). Eightcap clients also gain access to a range of educational tools, including Trading Education, MetaTrader Guides, Fundamentals and Trading Strategies.
They also provide access to the latest CFD News, Market Updates and Forex News, along with a wide range of educational resources. The broker segregates client funds for maximum security and has offered FX and CFD services for over a decade.
Eightcap is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Securities Commission of The Bahamas (SCB).
Account Types and Fees
There are two Eightcap account types, The Standard Account and The Raw Account.
- Standard Account: The Standard Account is a commission-free trading account with variable spreads. The average spread on major pairs is 1.0 pip but can fall to 0.5 pips at times.
- Raw Account: The Raw Account is a commission-based account, charged at $3.5 per standard lot traded. This account offers spreads starting from 0.0 pips.
To open an account with Eightcap the minimum deposit required is $100. There are no fees charged by Eightcap on deposits and withdrawals, although you will need to check with the payment provider as they may charge their own fees for transactions.
Eightcap is not involved in the physical delivery of trades therefore, all positions left open at the end of the trading day will be rolled over to a new value date and will therefore have exposure to a swap charge or credit.
To open an account at the platform, traders must go through know-your-customer (KYC) checks which are essential to curb money laundering and other illicit activities. To complete KYC, users have to fill out their details and verify their identity and residency.
The exchange is led by a team of highly qualified industry experts with a deep understanding of what retail and institutional traders are looking for in a platform.
Eightcap has a wide range of educational tools, including webinars, ebooks and platform guides. The platform also has a demo account available for traders to try out. Through the demo account new strategies can be tested.
Through a partnership with BKForex, a company founded by two leading FX experts Boris Schlossberg and Kathy Lien, Eightcap brings its users unique resources and tools that include a webinar series covering everything from the basics of the MT4 trading platform to advanced strategies.
The platform also offers access to free trading ideas, and information about major financial events that have an impact on the market and its movements. This information allows clients to determine markets and sectors they are interested in and want to keep an eye on.
The broker also provides its users with the option to automate their trades code-free. Clients are also given access to regular webinars held by Capitalise.ai. At the webinars, clients will learn more about the tool and use it to enhance their trading strategy.https://www.eightcap.com/en/trading-platforms/tools/capitalise/
Eightcap clients can navigate the financial markets and customise their trades using powerful widgets, charts and trading apps. There are many cutting edge tools available that are multi-platform, multi-lingual and allows traders to make informed trading decisions. Such tools include the market manager that provides a birds-eye view over the fundamental elements, the correlation trader, which shows the correlation between symbols over a configurable time frame, and the alarm manager that a trader can use to take automatic action when an event occurs.
For more information: https://www.eightcap.com/en/trading-platforms/tools/fx-blue-labs/
- New Cryptocurrency Exchange Swep.io: Limitless Speed and Convenience
- eToro Debuts CopyTrader in the U.S. to Drive Mass-Market Participation in Cryptocurrency Trading
- A Guide to Using the Tokens.Net Exchange
- What Do You Need to Do to Become a Skilled Trader?
- StormGain a Cryptocurrency Exchange for Both Aggressive and Passive Investors
- How to Earn Passive Income with Bitcoin? Bexplus Offers 100% Deposit Bonus and 100x Leverage
- What are Bitcoin Perpetual Swaps and How to Trade Them
- WAGMI Games Partners With Cubix To Launch PvP Tower Defense Play-to-Earn Game Sponsored
- How 5 Popular Smart Contract Platforms Compare to Nexus
- Is the “Decentralization” in the Blockchain Ecosystem Really Decentralized?
- Astra Protocol, a Compliance Layer for DeFi, Could Help US SEC, Other Regulators with Ensuring Consumer Protection for Crypto Investors
- TabTrader's Native TTT Token Launches on Gate.io
- DecimalChain Believes NFTs Could Be the Response the Market Needs
- TaleCraft: A Medieval-Themed Gaming Metaverse
- Polker’s Native Token PKR Listed on Bittrex Exchange!
- Good Crypto Guide: How to Day Trade Cryptocurrency and Track Your Portfolio on 30 Exchanges
- Who Is Eightcap?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.