CryptoCompare.com is an interactive site where you can comment and review products related to crypto currencies such as mining equipment, exchanges and wallets. But in order to do so you need to be registered...
In order to register all you need to do is click on the login button in the top right hand corner.
After you have clicked on the login/register button you are given three options:
- Type in an email and password.
- Login with Facebook.
- Login with Google Plus.
If you chose option one an activation email will be sent to your email account where you have to click on an activation link - but if you chose options 2 or 3 - Facebook or Google - you can start commenting and giving your views immediately!
Happy Commenting and Reviewing - and to see how comments work see our reviewing and commenting guide here!
- What Is the Bitcoin Halving and What Will It Do to the Bitcoin Price?
- Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) & Generals’ Problem Explained
- What is Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS)?
- Proof of Work (PoW) vs. Proof of Stake
- How to Buy and Store Grin
- Everything You Need to Know About Bittorrent Token (BTT)
- Maximize Your BTC Profit During a Bull Market: Bexplus Investment Tips
- Everything You Need to Know About Grin and Mimblewimble
- Permaweb: Creating An Uncensorable World Wide Web
- BitTaxer: Simplifying Cryptocurrency Tax Filing for the 2018 Tax Season