CryptoCompare not only gives you all the data from exchanges, specs of different mining equipment and contracts, and wallet info - we also give you the chance to review products and let others know what you think of them. We then take your reviews and average them out to make it easy for other users to see the most active reviews and general opinion on a particular product or service - whether it is a mining rig or the customer service of an exchange.
You have to be logged in to be able to comment on a particular product. For example if we wanted to review CEX.io we could log in via the CEX.io exchange page or mining contract page and give a view on how we found using the service.
You can also review mining equipment - i.e. how easy it was to set up and get connected to a pool... or you can review a wallet and how easy it is to use - or the features they have that make it more functional for certain applications.
- How To Earn Money With E-Sports Betting? Sponsored
- Little Phil: Now Anyone Can Be a Philanthropist Sponsored
- What is a Bitcoin ETF?
- DEx.top: How to buy and sell Ethereum
- Why the CryptoCompare team has chosen the Ledger Wallet
- CryptoCompare Portfolio FAQ
- CryptoCompare.com - Who we are!
- What is Proof of Work?