Part 1 - What is Bitech?
If you are looking for a much simpler, cheaper and more flexible mining solution than mining rigs, cloud mining is for you. Bitech Cloud Mining is a company that is committed to offering users the most advantageous cloud mining contracts on the market. The company explains that it is able to get such low prices thanks to very advantageous electrical agreements, but also thanks to Bitech Mining and their expertise in mining machines - allowing the company to stock machines at the best prices.
So the headache of maintaining your machine, the noise and heat management is over. The solution is hyper-optimized and can be used in 5 clicks with the expertise of the Bitech group at the most competitive prices in the world.
Bitech is a European group expert in cryptocurrency mining and among the leaders in the french mining market. Over time, the Bitech group has proven their expertise in mining with Bitech Mining (bitech-mining.com) and nowadays they have on offer one of the widest and most profitable range of miners in the world. They also supported major farm projects around the world.
Part 2 - How to purchase a Mining Contract
Step 1 - First go to the homepage of Bitech Cloud Mining here.
Step 2: Click on the Start Mining button and choose your contract among the different cryptocurrencies and the desired duration. Bitech Mining also offer customized contracts.
Step 3: Once your basket is validated you can checkout
Step 4: Add your billing information and choose your payment gateway (Here CoinPayments for crypto payments)
Step 5: Follow the payment information on the payment gateway
Step 6: Go to your customer area to see your contract in place
Step 7: In your customer area, select the setting menu on the left select wallets and add your wallets to receive your crypto-currencies
Step 8: After that, you can take advantage of your new contracts and follow all the operations and statistics from your dashboard!
- How to buy a Cloud Mining Contract from NuVoo
- Mining Sky - How to buy a Mining Contract
- How to mine Pirl (PIRL) with Claymore
- How to use the CryptoCompare Mining Calculator
- Proof of Work (PoW) vs. Proof of Stake
- How to Mine Any Coin with NiceHash Legacy
- What is Diamond Coin (DMD) and how to profit from its PoS and Masternodes?
- What is ChainRift? Sponsored
- A Guide to Using MinerStat Crypto Mining Software Sponsored
- What Are Smart Contracts?
- Cryptocurrency Tokens vs Coins: What's the Difference?
- What’s the Difference Between Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH)?
- What Is A Blockchain?
- What Is An ICO And How Does It Work
- TREZOR Model T CryptoCompare Review
- Bitech - How to buy a Mining Contract
- What Is the Bitcoin Halving and What Will It Do to the Bitcoin Price?