Cloud mining is really useful for those who aren’t technically minded and don’t want to run their own software or hardware.
If you have very high cost electricity too – for example in Germany – then it’s a good idea to outsource your mining to somewhere where electricity costs are much lower as they are in America.
First you determine which provider you want to go with – have a look at our list of providers here and reviews.
Then you determine which deal you want to go for – whether it’s a 500GH contract or a 1000GH contract and for what term. Most Bitcoin contracts are for a year, however some can be infinite (although this might sound too good to be true as most machines will be obsolete 18 months if Moore’s law continues to be followed – which would mean the Bitcoin or litecoin mining company would be operating at a loss in the not too distant future assuming the rate of network hashing power continued to increase). There are some providers who offer shorter and intermediate length Bitcoin or litecoin contracts of between 6 Months and 24 months.
You can rank the cost per GH and the length of contracts here on our Bitcoin and Litecoin mining Comparison pages.
All you need to do is pay the upfront cost, either in BTC as it is for PBmining, or you can pay in dollars at PB mining. They take care of everything, and all going well – you will receive a regular flow of BTC into your personal wallet.
Some mining contract providers are charge you fees throughout the contract on top of the initial payment, which can distort the return metrics, and sometimes the mining contract provider can go bust or be a complete and utter scam. This is why we are here to provide a concise database on who is reputable and can be trusted to run a Bitcoin mining hardware machine on your behalf.
- Raze Network Completes Successful IDO on Multiple Platforms Sponsored
- Online Gaming Company Virtue Poker Raises $5 Million in Funding Sponsored
- Don-Key Capitalizes Social Yield Farming Platform With $2.2 Million From Leading Blockchain Funds Sponsored
- How Blockchain Can Prevent Identity Theft
- VulcanVerse: A New NFT Farming & Gaming Platform Has Been Launched
- How to Stake and Earn Fees as an Aventus Network Validator
- Student Coin Review: How the STC Token Can Help Solve the Student Loan Crisis
- How to Earn Passive Income with Bitcoin? Bexplus Offers 100% Deposit Bonus and 100x Leverage
- Launch a Decentralized Gig Economy Platform in 3 Steps
- Decentralized Finance Platform Defiqa Readies for Launch
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.