NuVoo offers a Cloud Mining, Dedicated Miner and Colocation Miner service that are simple and secure ways to participate in a thriving industry, without having to know the technology. NuVoo offers hosted cryptocurrency extraction services and a variety of mining-related solutions for those interested regardless of their ambitions. The combination of algorithm management, mining infrastructure, and proprietary mining management software position make NuVoo one of the leaders of this young industry. Today we are going to do an easy step-by-step on how to buy a cloud mining contract from NuVoo.
Part 1: Buy a mining contract
Step 1: Go to the NuVoo website (or click here) and scroll down until you see the service offer section. Once there, click on the arrow in the middle of “Cloud Mining” (or click here)
Step 2: Now, scroll down again until you see the Cloud Mining Plans. There, choose your package clicking on the “purchase” button below (for this guide we are going to use the “starter” pack as an example)
Step 3: You will be redirected to the register page, fill the gaps with your information and press “Sign Up”
(Go to your email account to validate the NuVoo account, clicking on the link provided by them)
Step 4: On the header, click the “Buy” button
Step 5: There, choose the currency and the hash power you want to buy, then click on the “Add to Cart” button (if you want to know the probability estimation, click on “probability estimation” to be redirected to our calculators)
Step 6: To finish the purchase, choose the payment method and accept the contract and the terms checking the correspondent boxes. Lastly, click “Pay Now”
The last step depends on the payment method you chose, as we chose to pay with bitcoins, a window with a pay order will open with an address to send the funds
That's all for this guide. When you pay you will be able to see exactly the hash power you have working on the dashboard tab.
Don't hesitate to contact the support at email@example.com if you need any help.
- How does cloud mining work?
- Sesterce Mining - How to buy a Mining Contract
- How to Mine Zcash Without a Computer
- How to use the CryptoCompare Mining Calculator
- Bitcoin Mining in the Future: How Profitable Will It Be?
- How to cloud mine Dash
- What is Diamond Coin (DMD) and how to profit from its PoS and Masternodes?
- New Cryptocurrency Exchange Swep.io: Limitless Speed and Convenience Sponsored
- Guide to Bookmap: Feel Market Movements in Real-Time
- Ethereum’s DeFi Dominance is here to Stay Say the Top DeFi Players
- How Governments Influence the Value of Bitcoin
- How to Get $40 To Trade Futures on Binance If You're a CryptoCompare User
- How to Trade Cryptocurrencies on Paybis
- Why Are Players Choosing CryptoSlots Over Other Casinos?
- ‘When The Music Stops’: Crypto Wallets Work to Be Crypto’s Safe Haven
- What’s the Deal With Bitcoin ETFs?
- New Player Beats Crypto Casino's Winnings Record with $650,000 Session
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.