Cryptocurrency mining is one of the most interesting aspects of blockchain technology. Unfortunately, not everyone will have the opportunity to mine their favorite coins as mining often requires the user to purchase expensive mining equipment such as high-end graphic cards or ASICs.
This is the case with Dash, a cryptocurrency that has recently exceeded all expectations on an amazing price rally. Dash requires users to have a GPU or ASIC to mine the currency profitably and even if the user is ready to purchase one, they are often sold out (ASICs) and they require a certain amount of knowledge and work to maintain.
As so, users can always take a risk and let others do the hard part of hosting the equipment for a fee. This is called cloud mining. Today, we're going to teach you how to buy a mining contract for Dash mining on one of the best cryptocurrency mining websites out there, Hashflare.
Part 1 - Create an account
Step 1: Click here to register an account with Hashflare
Step 2: Enter your account information and click "Register"
You will be taken to your Dashboard. This is where you will perform all Mining related operations and where you'll be shown all relevant announcements. We can see in the announcements that we need to confirm our account and to provide a withdrawal address, so let's get to it.
Step 3: In order to be able to withdraw funds, confirm your email address
Step 4: Now we need to add a Dash address to receive payments. Click "Settings"
Step 5: Enter your Dash address in the correct field (1) and click "Save" (2)
Step 6: In order to buy a mining contract, you must be at least 18 years old. Still in settings, enter your personal info and click "Submit"
Part 2 - Buy a Dash contract
Step 1: Now it's time to buy our Mining Contract. Click "Buy Hashrate"
Step 2: A submenu will appear. Choose X11 as that's the algorithm used by Dash
Step 3: Now, scroll down until you find Dash, then drag the bar to select your hashrate like so:
Step 4: Click "Proceed"
Step 5: (Optional) If you have a promotional code click "Redeem code" to redeem it
Step 6: Now click "Select Payment Method"
Step 7: You will be shown many options like bank transfer, credit card and even Emercoin (EMC), but we're going to choose Bitcoin (BTC) as usual
Step 8: Agree to the Terms & Conditions (1) then click "Confirm" (2)
Step 9: You will now be taken to a Bitcoin payment processor, Cryptopay. Click "Pay With Bitcoin"
Step 10: Now send the correct ammount of Bitcoin (1) to the Bitcoin address displayed (2). You can also click the "Pay BTC" button if you're using a desktop wallet.
The payment is now complete and the purchase is pending. It can take up to 120 minutes for your hashrate to be credited.
You are now an official cloud miner, now just sit back and watch the block rewards from Dash mining roll in.
- How to use the CryptoCompare Mining Calculator
- What is Diamond Coin (DMD) and how to profit from its PoS and Masternodes?
- How does cloud mining work?
- How to buy a Cloud Mining Contract from NuVoo
- How to get a Hashflare Mining Contract
- Mining Sky - How to buy a Mining Contract
- How to set up EthMonitoring mining software
- What Is the Bitcoin Halving and What Will It Do to the Bitcoin Price?
- Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) & Generals’ Problem Explained
- What is Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS)?
- Proof of Work (PoW) vs. Proof of Stake
- How to Buy and Store Grin
- Everything You Need to Know About Bittorrent Token (BTT)
- Maximize Your BTC Profit During a Bull Market: Bexplus Investment Tips
- Everything You Need to Know About Grin and Mimblewimble
- Permaweb: Creating An Uncensorable World Wide Web
- BitTaxer: Simplifying Cryptocurrency Tax Filing for the 2018 Tax Season