The PandaPool miner is an easy-to-use multi-cryptocurrency GUI, using the servers from PandaPool located in Europe. Users can mine BTG, ZEC, HUSH, MUSIC, KMD, BCN, SUMO, ZCL, ELLA, SIB, XMR, GBS and more. The pool runs on both PPLNS and PPS payment systems and there is a 1.5% fixed fee.
In this step-by-step guide, we are going to install and set up the Panda GUI to mine Electroneum (using a low-end hardware).
Part 1: Create an account on PandaPool
Step 1: Go to PandaPool website (or click here) and press “Start Mining!” (or click here)
Step 2: Fill the gaps with your email and password and press “Register”
Part 2: Download and install the PandaPool miner
Step 1: Return to PandaPool website, scroll down until you see Cryptocurrency GUI miner section and press “Download” (or click here)
Step 2: Once the download is complete double click on .exe file and press “Next”
Step 3: Choose the destination file and press “Next”
Step 4: Choose the start menu folder for the shortcut and press “Next”
Step 5: Then click “Next” again to create a desktop shortcut
Step 6: Lastly press “Install”
Step 7: Once the installation is finished press the “Finish” button
Part 3: Set up the miner
Step 1: Open the GUI application, and here you have 2 tabs, (this miner can work in 2 modes) In a simple mode everything works automatically (lite), and in a professional you will get more settings (professional version). For this guide we are going to use the lite version, so simply choose a coin, fill the email gap with the same email you had used to create the account on PandaPool and press “Start Mining”
That's it, now that you are mining you will be able to see your hash speed as the image below
Part 4: Controle your funds
Step 1: Return to PandaPool website (https://pandapool.io/) and press “Start mining”
Step 2: On “Dashboard” tab, scroll down until you see the coin you are mining, there is all the information you will need about your mining progress
To transfer your funds to an external wallet you only need to go to the “Payments” tab and follow the steps provided by the PandaPool miner.
You can follow this guide switching the currency you want to mine (Part 3, Step 1) to mine all the available coins.
For more information please visit the official website https://pandapool.io.
- How to Mine Cryptocurrencies with BetterHash
- How to Mine Cryptocurrency with your Smartphone - Electroneum
- A Guide to Using MinerStat Crypto Mining Software
- How to set up EthMonitoring mining software
- How to pool mine PascalCoin
- How to Mine LBRY Credits with GPU (Mining Pool)
- How to mine Pirl (PIRL) with Claymore
- What are Bitcoin Perpetual Swaps and How to Trade Them
- How to Securely Trade Cryptocurrencies Without Creating an Account
- Bitcoin Mining in the Future: How Profitable Will It Be?
- How One Player Won 1.79 BTC from a Blockchain Casino, and Why Dapps Can’t Compete
- How Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Are Powering Artisanal Small Gold Miners
- How to Copy Trade Cryptocurrencies - eToro Guide
- Ceek VR: The Future Of Digital Content
- Crypto Trading and the Costs Incurred: What’s the Best Way to Buy and Sell?
- How Many Cryptocurrencies Are There? - in Depth Guide
- AdEx Review: Using Blockchain to Fix Online Advertising
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.