Hello Cryptopians! today we want to teach you how you can set up your own masternode with Devine, a new alternative cryptocurrency. A Masternode is a special special node that provides premium services like private and near-instante transactions in a blockchain network. Masternodes get to keep part of the block reward without the need to provide large amounts of hashing power.
To setup masternode server you will need 100 Desire (DSR) coins at the momet.
You can buy DSR on these exchanges
You can get latest Desire wallet from github or desire website
Send 1000 DSR to your address and wait for 15 network confirmations.
Open Tools > Debug Console
In Console type:
Save result, this is your masternode private key for the first address of your wallet.
Open up Tools > Open Wallet Configuration File. (With notepad or any other text editor, Notepad++ or Atom)
paste following in configuration file:
open Tools > Debug Console
In the Console enter:
Masternode successfully started!...
- What are Bitcoin Perpetual Swaps and How to Trade Them
- How to Securely Trade Cryptocurrencies Without Creating an Account
- Bitcoin Mining in the Future: How Profitable Will It Be?
- How One Player Won 1.79 BTC from a Blockchain Casino, and Why Dapps Can’t Compete
- How Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Are Powering Artisanal Small Gold Miners
- How to Copy Trade Cryptocurrencies - eToro Guide
- Ceek VR: The Future Of Digital Content
- Crypto Trading and the Costs Incurred: What’s the Best Way to Buy and Sell?
- How Many Cryptocurrencies Are There? - in Depth Guide
- AdEx Review: Using Blockchain to Fix Online Advertising
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.