Hello Cryptopians! today we want to teach you how you can set up your own masternode with Devine, a new alternative cryptocurrency. A Masternode is a special special node that provides premium services like private and near-instante transactions in a blockchain network. Masternodes get to keep part of the block reward without the need to provide large amounts of hashing power.
To setup masternode server you will need 100 Desire (DSR) coins at the momet.
You can buy DSR on these exchanges
You can get latest Desire wallet from github or desire website
Send 1000 DSR to your address and wait for 15 network confirmations.
Open Tools > Debug Console
In Console type:
Save result, this is your masternode private key for the first address of your wallet.
Open up Tools > Open Wallet Configuration File. (With notepad or any other text editor, Notepad++ or Atom)
paste following in configuration file:
open Tools > Debug Console
In the Console enter:
Masternode successfully started!...
- BIG2.WIN, an Easily Accessible Peer-to-Peer Crypto Gambling Platform
- DeFi Yield Protocol Liquidity Providers Earn $25,000 in ETH per Day Staking DYP
- Meet Savl, a One-Stop Peer-to-Peer Cryptocurrency Ecosystem
- How to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal
- Reasons to buy Bitcoin in 2020-2021
- Are Online Casinos Fully Acceptant of Cryptocurrency?
- NDAX Review - Buying Bitcoin in Canada
- DeFiChain DEX: A Truly Decentralized Exchange Has Just Launched
- A Blockchain Built for E-Commerce: Introducing the ABEY Blockchain and Token
- What Is Uniswap? Understanding the Largest Decentralized Exchange
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.