Hello Cryptopians! today we want to teach you how you can set up your own masternode with Devine, a new alternative cryptocurrency. A Masternode is a special special node that provides premium services like private and near-instante transactions in a blockchain network. Masternodes get to keep part of the block reward without the need to provide large amounts of hashing power.
To setup masternode server you will need 100 Desire (DSR) coins at the momet.
You can buy DSR on these exchanges
You can get latest Desire wallet from github or desire website
Send 1000 DSR to your address and wait for 15 network confirmations.
Open Tools > Debug Console
In Console type:
Save result, this is your masternode private key for the first address of your wallet.
Open up Tools > Open Wallet Configuration File. (With notepad or any other text editor, Notepad++ or Atom)
paste following in configuration file:
open Tools > Debug Console
In the Console enter:
Masternode successfully started!...
- Good Crypto Guide: How to Day Trade Cryptocurrency and Track Your Portfolio on 30 Exchanges Sponsored
- Who Is Eightcap? Sponsored
- What Is a Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency?
- Ariva Receives a Significant Boost With the Listing of ARV on Gate.io
- The First Bitcoin Transactions: From a Test to the Famous Pizza Purchase (1)
- ABEY Token Starts Trading on the Liquid Global as Ecosystem Continues Growth
- How Defi Users Can Trade Crypto Options on Divergence
- Ethernity Cloud - Decentralized Cloud Computing Using Blockchain Technology
- XSWAP, a Decentralized Exchange and DeFi Platforms on ABEYCHAIN
- A DEX P2P Options Platform for Everyone: delta.theta
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.