Hello Cryptopians! today we want to teach you how you can set up your own masternode with Devine, a new alternative cryptocurrency. A Masternode is a special special node that provides premium services like private and near-instante transactions in a blockchain network. Masternodes get to keep part of the block reward without the need to provide large amounts of hashing power.
To setup masternode server you will need 100 Desire (DSR) coins at the momet.
You can buy DSR on these exchanges
You can get latest Desire wallet from github or desire website
Send 1000 DSR to your address and wait for 15 network confirmations.
Open Tools > Debug Console
In Console type:
Save result, this is your masternode private key for the first address of your wallet.
Open up Tools > Open Wallet Configuration File. (With notepad or any other text editor, Notepad++ or Atom)
paste following in configuration file:
open Tools > Debug Console
In the Console enter:
Masternode successfully started!...
- What Is the Bitcoin Halving and What Will It Do to the Bitcoin Price?
- Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) & Generals’ Problem Explained
- What is Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS)?
- Proof of Work (PoW) vs. Proof of Stake
- How to Buy and Store Grin
- Everything You Need to Know About Bittorrent Token (BTT)
- Maximize Your BTC Profit During a Bull Market: Bexplus Investment Tips
- Everything You Need to Know About Grin and Mimblewimble
- Permaweb: Creating An Uncensorable World Wide Web
- BitTaxer: Simplifying Cryptocurrency Tax Filing for the 2018 Tax Season