Part 1 - What is Sesterce Mining?
If you are looking for a much simpler, cheaper and more flexible mining solution than mining rigs, cloud mining is for you. Sesterce Cloud Mining (previously known as Bitech Cloud Mining) is a company that is committed to offering users the most advantageous cloud mining contracts on the market. The company explains that it is able to get such low prices thanks to very advantageous electrical agreements, but also thanks to Sesterce Mining (previously known as Bitech Mining) and their expertise in mining machines - allowing the company to stock machines at the best prices.
So the headache of maintaining your machine, the noise and heat management is over. The solution is hyper-optimized and can be used in 5 clicks with the expertise of the Sesterce group at the most competitive prices in the world.
Sesterce is a European group expert in cryptocurrency mining and among the leaders in the french mining market. Over time, the Sesterce group has proven their expertise in mining with Sesterce Mining (https://mining.sesterce.com) and nowadays they have on offer one of the widest and most profitable range of miners in the world. They also supported major farm projects around the world.
Part 2 - How to purchase a Mining Contract
Step 1 - First go to the homepage of Sesterce Cloud Mining here.
Step 2: Click on the Start Mining button and choose your contract among the different cryptocurrencies and the desired duration. Sesterce Cloud Mining also offer customized contracts.
Step 3: Once your basket is validated you can checkout
Step 4: Add your billing information and choose your payment gateway (Here CoinPayments for crypto payments)
Step 5: Follow the payment information on the payment gateway
Step 6: Go to your customer area to see your contract in place
Step 7: In your customer area, select the setting menu on the left select wallets and add your wallets to receive your crypto-currencies
Step 8: After that, you can take advantage of your new contracts and follow all the operations and statistics from your dashboard!
- How to buy a Cloud Mining Contract from NuVoo
- How to mine Pirl (PIRL) with Claymore
- How to use the CryptoCompare Mining Calculator
- How to Mine Any Coin with NiceHash Legacy
- Proof of Work (PoW) vs. Proof of Stake
- What is Diamond Coin (DMD) and how to profit from its PoS and Masternodes?
- How to buy NEO with BTC
- How One Player Won 1.79 BTC from a Blockchain Casino, and Why Dapps Can’t Compete Sponsored
- How Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Are Powering Artisanal Small Gold Miners
- How to Copy Trade Cryptocurrencies - eToro Guide
- Ceek VR: The Future Of Digital Content
- Crypto Trading and the Costs Incurred: What’s the Best Way to Buy and Sell?
- How Many Cryptocurrencies Are There? - in Depth Guide
- AdEx Review: Using Blockchain to Fix Online Advertising
- Meet Fairspin, a Blockchain Casino With 46,500 ETH of Player Winnings in 2019
- Top Cryptocurrency Faucets to Earn Free Crypto in 2020
- Meet Business.Club: A Crypto Wallet Provider with Debit Cards
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.