BonPay is a project by a a team of Bitcoin enthusiasts with the aim Bitcoin transfers more simple, safe and seamless. It includes a wide range of solutions, from Bitcoin storage to plastic or virtual card, helping to pay with Bitcoin anywhere.
The Bonpay USD card comes in virtual or plastic formats and allows users to use their Bitcoin holdings to pay for items online, make instore purchases, transfer funds and cash out fiat whenever needed. The plastci card issuance is currently free and the monthly fee is 1 USD.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- How to Buy and Store Grin