CoinoMat is a Bitcoin debit card that operates at both Visa and Mastercard terminals all over the globe. The card has instant loading and has a fixed rate at EUR 3 but is subject to the coinomat exchange rate. Point of sale transactions are subject to a EUR 0.55 transaction fee. The currency conversion cost for the card is 2.75% - slightly less than the average at 3%.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- How To Use The Zcash GUI Wallet