E-Coin Wallet Wallet Website
E-coin wallet is a multisignature wallet run by Bitgo underlying technology but branded as E-Coin and subsequently rebranded to Wirex. This means that funds are subject to the same standards of insurance that BitGo is. The wallet is based on multisignature technology. Although there is no app at present. There are Android and Apple Apps available.
One of the main features behind E-Coin are its set of bitcoin debit cards that you can use in any ATM and that are linked to the wallet directly.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How to store Bitcoins?