Edge Wallet Website
Edge is a decentralized and secure mobile multicurrency wallet. Rebranded from Airbitz, the Edge Wallet provides true financial autonomy & privacy for its users. Neither Edge nor any 3rd party can access users' funds or data within the Edge wallet. A clean, user-first interface solves many of the usability issues plaguing current wallet solutions while adding features including:
Ease of Use
- Decentralized server architecture. Wallets work even if Edge servers are down
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to transfer funds instead of scanning QR codes
- Simple account creation using just a login & password (no printing or emailing of PDFs, writing down passphrases or adding encryption settings)
- Automatic wallet encryption, backup, and multi-device synchronization
- Hierarchical Deterministic wallets with changing addresses per transaction
- Local client-side encryption (S-Crypt password hashing & AES256 encryption) of all user keys and data
- No user info required to use wallet (no name, address, email, or phone number)
- Native C/C++ code for super strong encryption and password hashing (S-Crypt password hashing & AES256 encryption)
- Local client-side encryption using user-generated login & password
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.