Edge Wallet Website
Edge is a decentralized and secure mobile multicurrency wallet. Rebranded from Airbitz, the Edge Wallet provides true financial autonomy & privacy for its users. Neither Edge nor any 3rd party can access users' funds or data within the Edge wallet. A clean, user-first interface solves many of the usability issues plaguing current wallet solutions while adding features including:
Ease of Use
- Decentralized server architecture. Wallets work even if Edge servers are down
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to transfer funds instead of scanning QR codes
- Simple account creation using just a login & password (no printing or emailing of PDFs, writing down passphrases or adding encryption settings)
- Automatic wallet encryption, backup, and multi-device synchronization
- Hierarchical Deterministic wallets with changing addresses per transaction
- Local client-side encryption (S-Crypt password hashing & AES256 encryption) of all user keys and data
- No user info required to use wallet (no name, address, email, or phone number)
- Native C/C++ code for super strong encryption and password hashing (S-Crypt password hashing & AES256 encryption)
- Local client-side encryption using user-generated login & password
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?