KeepKey Wallet Website
KeepKey is a simple to use multi-currency hardware wallet that supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin and others. KeepKey generates a private key using its hardware-based random number generator, combined with randomness provided by your computer. Once your private key is generated, you are given the one-time opportunity to write down a backup of your KeepKey in the form of a twelve-word recovery sentence. It works on PC, Mac, Linux, and Android.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?