Ledger Wallet Wallet Website
You need a computer with an USB port, and a recent version of Google Chrome. The ledger hardware bitcoin wallet can also be hooked up with other wallets like mycelium and coinkite.
It works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
The wallet interfaces with the computer through a Chrome application which you will need to install on your computer.
No additional software installation or account creation is needed.
The Ledger Wallet is self-sufficient and allows several coins to be used like BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, ZEC, STRAT and XRP
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How to store Bitcoins?