Freewallet Wallet Website
Freewallet is a multi-currency digital wallet that lets you smoothly send and receive Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and 26 + other coins and features a built-in exchange for swift swaps between coins. It is packed with advanced security features such as 2FA, optional email verification, multi-signature, and transaction limit control.
All transactions between Freewallet users are instant and free of charge
When sending Bitcoin, you can choose from 4 transaction fee options based on your need: to send it fast or cheap.
In the web version, you can top up your mobile phone account with Bitcoin.
Freewallet's iOS and Android apps are localized into 13 languages.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.