Mycelium Wallet Wallet Website
Mycelium Wallet is for the more adept bitcoin user - giving coin control features.
The wallet is backed by a large active development team that is continuously innovating.
Android Mobile is the main platform although the team has developed cold wallet prepaid cards too, that can act as a form of cold storage.
Other Mycelium services:
Mycelium Gear (https://gear.mycelium.com/). We have used it a few times, and it has worked really well. With Mycelium gear you can:
- Start accepting Bitcoin payments for free with our easy to install widget or a sophisticated API. Gear doesn’t hold your money, they go straight into your wallet.
- Use their Joint Escrow feature to guarantee safety of your deals with anyone in the world, regardless of the jurisdiction.
- Automate the payroll process and spend no more than 30 seconds per month sending payments, no matter the size of the organization
With Mycelium Swish (https://swish.mycelium.com/) you can automate the ordering and payment processes in restaurants and bars. Mycelium Swish helps you save money on staffing costs and keep your customers satisfied.
Mycelium Card (https://card.mycelium.com/) - The Mycelium card is the container for coins, not the access key to the account. The card is the user interface and POS terminal in one: it is equipped with a display and a keypad. The Mycelium card is battery operated, it allows completely autonomous operation. The Mycelium card can be connected to a computer through a Mycelium reader that allows charging the battery and accessing transaction records with a full-size interface. A user can complete up to few hundred payment operations with one charging cycle.
Mycelium Entropy (https://mycelium.com/mycelium-entropy.html) is a small USB device that uses hardware based entropy to generate printable Bitcoin paper wallets. Paper wallets are created in just 2 steps:
- Insert Mycelium Entropy into a printer that allows you to print pictures from a USB flash drive.
- Select the print option on the printer.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?