Mycelium Wallet Wallet Website
Mycelium Wallet is for the more adept bitcoin user - giving coin control features.
The wallet is backed by a large active development team that is continuously innovating.
Android Mobile is the main platform although the team has developed cold wallet prepaid cards too, that can act as a form of cold storage.
Other Mycelium services:
Mycelium Gear (https://gear.mycelium.com/). We have used it a few times, and it has worked really well. With Mycelium gear you can:
- Start accepting Bitcoin payments for free with our easy to install widget or a sophisticated API. Gear doesn’t hold your money, they go straight into your wallet.
- Use their Joint Escrow feature to guarantee safety of your deals with anyone in the world, regardless of the jurisdiction.
- Automate the payroll process and spend no more than 30 seconds per month sending payments, no matter the size of the organization
With Mycelium Swish (https://swish.mycelium.com/) you can automate the ordering and payment processes in restaurants and bars. Mycelium Swish helps you save money on staffing costs and keep your customers satisfied.
Mycelium Card (https://card.mycelium.com/) - The Mycelium card is the container for coins, not the access key to the account. The card is the user interface and POS terminal in one: it is equipped with a display and a keypad. The Mycelium card is battery operated, it allows completely autonomous operation. The Mycelium card can be connected to a computer through a Mycelium reader that allows charging the battery and accessing transaction records with a full-size interface. A user can complete up to few hundred payment operations with one charging cycle.
Mycelium Entropy (https://mycelium.com/mycelium-entropy.html) is a small USB device that uses hardware based entropy to generate printable Bitcoin paper wallets. Paper wallets are created in just 2 steps:
- Insert Mycelium Entropy into a printer that allows you to print pictures from a USB flash drive.
- Select the print option on the printer.
Mycelium Local Trader:
- Mycelium Local Trader is a decentralized in-person exchange that is built right into your bitcoin wallet. Because the coins are stored locally in your wallet, the Local Trader exchange never needs to hold any of your bitcoins or fiat. Local Trader servers only help arrange the trade between buyers and sellers, manage the transaction, and calculate reputation ratings based on the trades.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.