The Shift Bitcoin Debit card is the first card to offer coinbase users the ability to spend their bitcoins. Linked in directly to the wallet system the card provides an easy way for coinbase users to get goods with their bitcoins. At present the card has not cleared all the regulatory hurdles to be issued in all US states but that is only a matter of time.
The card is can be used at any Visa accepting merchant and has low fees in relation to the rest of the industry by not charging for PoS transactions and having no monthly fee.
The Coinbases bitcoin shift debit card does come with the usual claw backs and fee issues for inactivity. ATM withdrawals can be pricey too at 2.5 to 3.5 dollars a go.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- How to Buy and Store Grin