Uniquid is a multi-cryptocurrency eur debit card. It costs €14.99 and has a 3% foreign currency conversion cost.
Uniquid allows users to top up their cards with many cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and even Zcash. Users can also top up their cards with Paysafecard or bank transfers.
The card is subject to the standard set of fees such as an annual fee which is currently €1 and Domestic ATM withdrawals are €2.25.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- How to Buy and Store Grin