The Wirex USD Payment Card is a Visa secured and crypto-enabled prepaid card. It offers instant in-app currency exchange between fiat and crypto in any direction (£, $, €, Bitcoin and Litecoin). Once the account has been verified, users can manage multi-currencies using the virtual card through the app or order a physical card instead.
The card can be frozen and defrosted from within the app if lost and there are no fees for inactivity. A feature unique to the Wirex Payment Card is CryptobackTM; a program that rewards users with 0.5% of their in-store transactions in Bitcoin when they spend by swipe, chip & pin or tap & go.
The card has a $1.50 monthly fee, is currently free to order (including delivery) and is enabled with in-app notifications. The maximum account balance is $10,000, with an unlimited daily transaction allowance.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- How To Use The Zcash GUI Wallet