The Xapo Bitcoin GBP debit card costs £15 and has a 3% foreign currency conversion cost.
Xapo was one of the first to issue a Bitcoin debit card linked in to their Bitcoin wallet system.
The launch was plagued with issues such as the card not being branded, the wrong currency card being sent to the wrong jurisdiction and so on. However most of these issues have been overcome and the Xapo card and wallet system provide a decent way for using your bitcoin in any merchant you wish.
The card is subject to the standard set of fees such as an annual fee which is waived for the first year. ATM withdrawals have the higher fee surcharge and inactivity generates a penalty charge, or tax on the card itself. Replacement cards can be delivered by DHL for a fee.
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- How to store Bitcoins?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- How to use MetaMask
- How to sign a message with Electrum
- How to Use Infinito Wallet
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- How To Use The Zcash GUI Wallet