Xapo Wallet Wallet Website
Xapo is an intuitive and secure Bitcoin wallet system that operates through a browser.
Xapo uses offline servers that are never connected to the internet that give it an edge on other web based wallet systems - i.e. better security through gateway procedures.
The Company also supports a prepaid debit card system that is compatible with most PoS systems and Bitcoin ATM's.
So you can have a very secure third party managed system with hot wallet to run around on the go that needs to be topped up via an internet connection.
Xapo Blockchain Limited is a company registered and incorporated in Gibraltar with company No. 118088
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.