Xapo Wallet Wallet Website
Xapo is an intuitive and secure Bitcoin wallet system that operates through a browser.
Xapo uses offline servers that are never connected to the internet that give it an edge on other web based wallet systems - i.e. better security through gateway procedures.
The Company also supports a prepaid debit card system that is compatible with most PoS systems and Bitcoin ATM's.
So you can have a very secure third party managed system with hot wallet to run around on the go that needs to be topped up via an internet connection.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?