Once you have registered with us at CryptoCompare.com you can create a thread, comment on a thread and like or dislike a comment. We use users comments and likes and dislikes to give other users pointers to where the most active or controversial conversations are!
To comment all you do is make sure your logged in and click post on the comment button below the text box.
Once you have clicked post your comment will be viewable by other CryptoCompare users.
You can then add to the thread you have started or post on other threads or click on the thumbs up and thumbs down to show whether you agree with a statement or disagree. You can only do this once per comment.
You can also post reviews on particular guides such as the one below on how mining equipment has changed and hashing algorithms have evolved.
You can also review various products and give them a rating with a number of stars of 1-5 to help other users with which products to use - see our guide on how to review on CryptoCompare.com?
- How to get a Hashflare Mining Contract Sponsored
- How to install and use the Enjin Smart Wallet Sponsored
- How to install and use the Waves Wallet 1.0.0 Sponsored
- WELL: Disrupting Healthcare with Blockchain Technology Sponsored
- Token Economies 101: The Difference Between Tokens and Coins
- How to get gambling deposit and cashback bonuses on 1xBit
- CryptoCompare Portfolio FAQ
- How to use MyEtherWallet