Market cap weighted
Most popular coins at CryptoCompare: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Ripple.
Invested at the beginning of 2016, weighted by the market capitalisation of each coin at the time.
Most popular coins at CryptoCompare.
Invested 1000USD at the beginning of 2016, equally allocated to each of the following coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Ripple.
In this portfolio we invested 1 BTC in popular ICOs at their pre-sale (crowd sale) price.
- BTCS Crypto Portfolio Expands Over 280% in Q2 2020 Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- FinTab - The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios
- How to Use the CryptoCompare Portfolio Risk Analysis tab
- CryptoCompare Portfolio FAQ
- How to Add Sold Coins on the CryptoCompare Portfolio
- How to use the Portfolio Advanced Charts
- How to use the Portfolio Accounting Tool
- What is Money – a brief history?
- What is Scrypt?
- What is Peercoin?
- Coinplay: A Comprehensive Crypto Casino Accepting Over 40 Cryptocurrencies Sponsored
- How Is Cryptocurrency Integrated To Gift Cards?
- B2Broker and Match Trader Announce Powerful Integration for New White Label Model
- 4 Different Ways Bitcoin is Being Used Nowadays
- What Types of Crypto Derivatives Are There?
- B2BinPay Announces Modernized Website, Updated Pricing, New Tokens, and Merchant Models!
- Fintech Giant B2Broker Offers Updated Institutional Liquidity Package
- Evolution of Crypto & Its Advantages Over Traditional Fiat Currencies
- An Overview of Optimism's (OP) History
- How to Become a Crypto Liquidity Provider