Antminer E3 ASIC
- Price 1,262 USD
The Antminer E3 is a product from Bitmain. With 190 MH/s for $1262, this is the world's first Ethash ASIC miner. You can also mine Ethereum through a cloud mining contract with Hashflare or Genesis Mining.
Shipping: August 21-31
1. Hashing algorithm: Ethash
Power consumption: 760W
These are the conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship.
2. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. Please deliberate well before making a purchase because we will not accept any requests for refund for orders of this batch.
3. To ensure that more buyers around the world can purchase miners in this batch, we have set a limit of one miner per user and will not be shipping orders of this batch to addresses in Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan.
4. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
5. Shipping for all orders in this batch will begin as soon as the miners are ready. This would be after 16 July 2018 but before 31 July 2018. If the miners are ready to ship before this, we will ship them right away and notify you by email. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for customs' clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
6. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient six-pin PCIe connectors. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ to power the Antminer E3.
7. Separate power supply to control board: there will be one additional six-pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all PCIe connectors are connected to the power supply.
Parameters of Antminer E3:
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.