Antminer L3+ ASIC
- Price 1,396 USD
Antminer L3+ is currently the most powerful Litecoin miner by Bitmain. It boasts a 504MH/s hashrate with a power consumption of 800W for $1396. You can also mine Litecoin through a cloud mining contract with Hashflare or Genesis Mining.
Batch 3 shipping in March
1. Click here for specifications and other information on the Antminer L3+.
3. The shipping for this batch will begin after all orders of the Batch 2 have been shipped out.The latest shipping date would not be later than April 10. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for customs' clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
4. Please select the correct address and shipping method for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address and shipping method cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
5. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
6. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 9 six-pin PCIE connectors. There are 2 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and both need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ to power the L3+
7. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 9 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
You can also purchase the Antminer L3+ Miner on Amazon here.