Antminer R4 ASIC
- Price 1,000 USD
Bitmain no longer sells the described product, although is available through different companies and the market price we provide is an estimation.
1. Hash Rate: 8.7TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 845W +9% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency:0.1 J/GH +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 126 chips (16nm BM1387 ASIC chip)
6. Dimensions:515mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 222mm (H)
7. Cooling: Noise52dB (at a test distance of 1M from the air outlet and at ambient temperature of 30°C in a silent room)
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: Automatically set
Click here for specifications and other information on the Antminer R4.
Power consumption figures in the specifications will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
Power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU. Bitmain recommends the APW5 power supply for both the Antminer R4 bitcoin miner.
All three PCI-E ports are required to power the board.
You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.
Please do not power up the control board before the hashboards are powered up.
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.