Antminer Z9 mini ASIC
- Price 850 USD
The Antminer Z9 mini is an ASIC miner from Bitmain. With 10 KH/s for 850 USD, this is the world's first Equihash ASIC miner which allows users to mine coins like ZCash, BitcoinGold, Komodo and others.
Shipping: September 5-15
1. Specifications and other information of the Antminer Z9 mini are as mentioned below.
2. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. We would like to reiterate that you should consider carefully before making a purchase because requests for refund or order cancellation will not be entertained for any orders in this batch.
3. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because the address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
4. The shipping for this batch will start on a first-paid-first ship basis for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for. If the miners are ready before the estimated shipping date, we will ship it out ahead of the schedule. We recommend that you research and prepare in advance for customs' clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
5. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient 4 six-pin PCIe connectors. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Bitmain recommends the APW7 to power the Antminer Z9 mini.
6. The power cord is not included, please find one with at least 10A from your local market.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 3 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
7. The to be shipped products may have a different industrial design than the photo here.
Parameters of Antminer Z9 mini: