This is a sponsored story. Its content does not constitute financial advice. Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice.
Can you hear the horns and football fans preparing their songs? Can you feel the anticipation and excitement in the air? Euro 2020 is here! The stage is set, the teams are ready. It’s another time to watch some of the world’s best players battle on the pitch to bring glory to their nations.
On this occasion, 1xBit team is incredibly pleased to announce the latest tournament: EUROMANIA 2020, giving an opportunity for players to collect lottery tickets for each bet on UEFA Euro 2020 and get a chance to win the grand prize of 1 Bitcoin!
Follow these steps and join EUROMANIA 2020 to win.
Step 1: Login or create an account
Go to 1xBit.com, use a special promo code COMP125  for the 125% first deposit bonus and register in 1 click . Note that you don’t need to provide any personal data, 1xBit is a fully anonymous betting platform. Don’t forget to claim all 7 BTC as a Welcome bonus for the 1-4th deposits.
If you have an account on 1xBit, you automatically participate in EUROMANIA 2020.
Step 2: Top up your balance
Deposit to your balance with any cryptocurrencies you prefer. There are 30 cryptocurrencies available to deposit and withdraw on 1xBit.
Note that you can use several cryptocurrencies under the same account, just choose your favourite ones and switch them.
Step 3: Make your bets and get tickets
After each UEFA Euro 2020 stage there will be a draw of special crypto prizes. And moreover, after the Euro Championship completion there will be a draw for a grand prize of 1 BTC.
So hurry up and collect as many tickets as possible until July 11, 2021!
Great job! Now you’re eligible to be a winner. Let the odds be on your side today this Euro 2020 season!
EUROMANIA 2020 on 1xBit - bet on EURO, win crypto and feel the winning euphoria just in a few steps
- 5 Cryptocurrency-Friendly Casinos Taking Crypto Games to Next Level
- How to Play Dice with Ether
- Fiscus.FYI to Bring DeFi Innovations to Gambling World
- What is the Edgeless Casino?
- How One Player Won 1.79 BTC from a Blockchain Casino, and Why Dapps Can’t Compete
- BIG2.WIN, an Easily Accessible Peer-to-Peer Crypto Gambling Platform
- Meeting FirstByte Media: Comments from Cosmin Mesenschi, CEO & Founder of FirstByte Media
- An Overview of Optimism's (OP) History Sponsored
- How to Become a Crypto Liquidity Provider
- How a Data Breach Could Cost You Your Crypto Wallet
- Best VPN for Crypto Trading: What to Look For
- Using VPNs and Password Managers to Secure Your NFTs
- B2Broker Introduces cTrader as a White Label Platform
- CryptoCompare Lists Potential Ethereum Hard Fork Tokens
- Crypto Spot Trading Volumes Reach 20-Month Low
- Binance Leads YTD Crypto Exchange Volumes as Competition Heats Up
- Total Value Locked in DeFi Protocols Plunged 65.7% in Q2
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.