This is a sponsored guide and does not represent investment advice from CryptoCompare. Please do your due diligence when dealing with any Initial Coin Offering and never invest more than what you can afford to lose.
How Does Using Cryptocurrency Work on WPN?
Players who use cryptocurrency to deposit on the network have their coins converted into U.S. Dollars, which they can then use to play poker, bet on sports, or partake in casino games.
Customers then have the option of cashing out their winnings back into the cryptocurrency of their choice, or they can use any of the other withdrawal methods on the WPN Network which include (but are not limited to) Wallets, checks, prepaid debit cards, and bank wires.
How Do I Make My First Cryptocurrency Deposit?
In order to make a cryptocurrency deposit on the Winning Poker Network, you must first download the poker client on any of their sites which include: Americas Cardroom, Black Chip Poker and Ya Poker.
After following the simple steps in creating an account and sending in the outlined KYC docs to have your account verified, you are then able to make your first cryptocurrency deposit. The company accepts more than 60 different cryptocurrencies!
Note that if it’s your first deposit on the network, you’ll automatically receive the benefits of the Welcome Package. These benefits include a 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $1,000, up to $50 Free Cash, and access to New Depositor Freerolls.
- The Winning Poker Network - A Cryptocurrency Pioneer
- Cryptopoly: the Game Demanded by Time
- How to buy, sell and store Cryptocurrencies with BitPanda
- Why Are Gaming Companies Looking at Blockchain Technology?
- How To Earn Money With E-Sports Betting?
- What is Scrypt-N
- DreamTeam: The First eSports and Gaming Recruitment and Management Network
- Why Using a VPN is Important for Crypto
- Roobee IEO: A New Company Shaking Up the Investment Industry
- Bitcoin Casino Kings - Crypto Casino Review Website
- What Are Smart Contracts?
- Cryptocurrency Tokens vs Coins: What's the Difference?
- What’s the Difference Between Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH)?
- What Is A Blockchain?
- What Is An ICO And How Does It Work
- TREZOR Model T CryptoCompare Review
- What is ChainRift?