This is a sponsored guide and does not represent investment advice from CryptoCompare. Please do your due diligence when dealing with any Initial Coin Offering and never invest more than what you can afford to lose.
How Does Using Cryptocurrency Work on WPN?
Players who use cryptocurrency to deposit on the network have their coins converted into U.S. Dollars, which they can then use to play poker, bet on sports, or partake in casino games.
Customers then have the option of cashing out their winnings back into the cryptocurrency of their choice, or they can use any of the other withdrawal methods on the WPN Network which include (but are not limited to) Wallets, checks, prepaid debit cards, and bank wires.
How Do I Make My First Cryptocurrency Deposit?
In order to make a cryptocurrency deposit on the Winning Poker Network, you must first download the poker client on any of their sites which include: Americas Cardroom, Black Chip Poker and Ya Poker.
After following the simple steps in creating an account and sending in the outlined KYC docs to have your account verified, you are then able to make your first cryptocurrency deposit. The company accepts more than 60 different cryptocurrencies!
Note that if it’s your first deposit on the network, you’ll automatically receive the benefits of the Welcome Package. These benefits include a 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $1,000, up to $50 Free Cash, and access to New Depositor Freerolls.
- The Winning Poker Network - A Cryptocurrency Pioneer
- Cryptopoly: the Game Demanded by Time
- Why Are Gaming Companies Looking at Blockchain Technology?
- How to buy, sell and store Cryptocurrencies with BitPanda
- 5 Litecoin Faucets to Start Earning LTC Right Now
- DreamTeam: The First eSports and Gaming Recruitment and Management Network
- How To Earn Money With E-Sports Betting?
- What Is Merged Mining?
- Bitcoin's Volatility and Other Concerns
- What Do You Need to Do to Become a Skilled Trader?
- What is GAUGECASH?
- Feel the Euro 2020 Winning Euphoria on 1xBit and Win Amazing Crypto Prizes
- Beyond the Token Economy – How Convergence Brings Private Investment Into DeFi
- What is Satoshi Nakamoto's Net Worth?
- How to Bet With Bitcoin on Euro 2020
- SuperFarm Rolls Out NFT Farming Feature to Complement Ecosystem
- Around the World, Seven Traditional Firms Flying the Flag for Crypto in 2021
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.