This is a sponsored guide and does not represent investment advice from CryptoCompare. Please do your due diligence when dealing with any Initial Coin Offering and never invest more than what you can afford to lose.
About the WPN Network
The Winning Poker Network (WPN) was founded in 2001 and has been accepting players from the U.S. and the rest of the world ever since. They are currently ranked the 9th largest network in the world and are the industry leader in cryptocurrency adoption.
In early 2015, WPN began accepting Bitcoin as a processing option, and starting November 2017, they became the only online poker network in the world to accept over 60 different types of cryptocurrencies for both deposits and withdrawals. Since the implementation, WPN can now offer faster deposits and withdrawals at a fraction of the cost of traditional processing methods such as credit cards.
A strong advocate and supporter of both cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, WPN strives to give its player base as many options as possible for cryptocurrency processing, not showing bias or preference to anyone token or coin.
WPN also educates their players about every token they accept. They have contracted some of the leading writers in the industry to provide an educational page on each coin, hosted in the cryptocurrency section of their flagship site, Americas Cardroom.
Popular WPN Poker Sites
The Winning Poker Network consists of a variety of poker sites that feed into the network to service different players based on geographic location and demographics. The primary poker sites on the network are:
Games Offered on WPN
The Winning Poker Network offers a wide variety of poker games to accommodate every type of player. Game varieties include Texas Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha, and 7 Card Stud. Players can play limit and no-limit cash games, multi-table tournaments or Sit & Go’s. Also included in the poker client is an online casino and sports book.
Current WPN Promotions
Online Super Series Cub3d (February 25th to March 25th)
The Winning Poker Network is currently hosting their biggest online poker tournament series to date. The 4-week- long tournament extravaganza will guarantee $15 million over 172 events while offering a wide variety of buy-ins, big guarantees, and game types to suit every type of player.
$1,000,001 GTD Weekly Tournaments
The Winning Poker Network is the proud home of the biggest weekly online tournament in the industry. The $265 buy-in $1,000,001 GTD Million Dollar Sunday starts every Sunday at 3 pm ET.
Generous Welcome Package
First-time depositors will receive a 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $1,000, up to $50 free cash, and access to New Depositor Freerolls.
- How to Deposit Crypto on the Winning Poker Network
- Cryptopoly: the Game Demanded by Time
- How to buy, sell and store Cryptocurrencies with BitPanda
- How To Earn Money With E-Sports Betting?
- Why Are Gaming Companies Looking at Blockchain Technology?
- What is Scrypt-N
- DreamTeam: The First eSports and Gaming Recruitment and Management Network
- Permaweb: Creating An Uncensorable World Wide Web
- BitTaxer: Simplifying Cryptocurrency Tax Filing for the 2018 Tax Season
- How to Buy Bitcoin With Luno
- Everything You Need to Know About Ripple and XRP
- How to Buy Bitcoin With EO.Finance
- Why Is the Price of Bitcoin so Volatile?
- Why Do Bitcoins Have Value?
- What is a Security Token?
- Mining Sky - How to buy a Mining Contract
- How to use our API