Agama Wallet Website
Agama is a Multiwallet provided by the SuperNet project, a company acquired by Komodo (KMD). The wallet is currently in development but offers multiple unique features.
Users can choose between Full, Basilisk and Native modes and they can use multiple currencies like Bitcoin, Komodo or Zcash, among many others. The multiwallet allows users to have and use multiple cryptocurrencies while allowing them to choose how they want to handle their security.
- Full Mode: normal T-transactions, blockchain is downloaded. This is basically a full node for the coin you choose.
- Basilisk mode: normal T-transactions, no blockchain download. This is basically an Electrum like wallet that instead of relying on servers, relies on decentralized nodes to fetch blockchain information and to broadcast the transactions.
- Native mode: private Z-transactions, blockchain is downloaded (not available yet)
The Agama wallet is still being developed and it will contain additional tools like DEX, a decentralized liquid exchange for cryptocurrencies and PAX, a pegged asset exchange for fiat currency tokens. The coin exchange will use 'atomic swaps', which means the coins are exchanged peer to peer.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?